5in1 RGBCCT Color Changing Lights - 12mm 24V/12V 5050 LED Strip - 60LEDs/m
- $40.00 $29.9825% off
- $10.00 $7.9920% off
- $45.98 $39.9813% off
- $24.99 $22.988% off
- $28.00 $29.98-7% off
Special Price: $40.00 $29.9825% off
RGBCCT color changing led strip lights with 5in1 5050 SMD LEDs have both RGB color and dimmable white light color, integrate red color, green color, blue color, warm white color, and daylight white color five colors in one LED. They have purer white light with a wider color temperature range (2700K-6500K, warm white to cool white) than multi color RGB led strip lights and RGBW led strips, compatible with mood lighting and task lighting. You can freely change the LED light colors by using wireless control method via an RGB CCT controller, use low-voltage 12V power supply. (LED Strip Kit Products: WL5 controller, LRS-100-12 or LRS-100-24 Meanwell switching power supply + AC plug)
The use of the best flexibility FPC as a substrate, FPC has good electrical conductivity, heat fast, resistant to bending.
Through the RGBWW Remote controller programming to achieve any of Flashing effects.
Different waterproof ratings, Glue Cover waterproof (IP65), all-inclusive casing waterproof (IP67), casing injection (IP68), as well as the latest process extrusion (IP68).
The difference between 12V and 24V RGBCCT LED strip lights:
DC12V and DC24V are consistent in power and LED quantity. In addition to the difference in voltage, the biggest difference is:
DC12V integrates 3LEDs between the two PCB cut lines, each 50mm/1.97in can be cut (3LEDs cuttable)
DC24V integrates 6LEDs between the two PCB cut lines, each 100mm/3.94in can be cut (6LEDs cuttable)
Standards and Certifications
|LED Strip Type:||SMD 5050 RGBWW 300LEDs/16.4ft|
|LED Chip:||Epistar Chip (SMD5050 5 IN 1 LED chip)|
|Working Temperature:||-4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C)|
|Storage Temperature:||-40°F (-40°C) ~ 176°F (80°C)|
|Light Color:||RGB CCT (2700K-6500K color temperature)|
|Dimension:||16.4ft/roll, every 3/6 PCS LED can be cut|
|LED Quantity:||60 LEDs per 1meter (3.28 ft)|
|Strip Width:||12mm (0.47in)|
|Input Voltage(V):||12/24 VDC|
|Working Power:||84W /16.4ft Max|
|Lamp Luminous Flux(lm):||20-22Lumen 9240lm Max /16.4ft 563lm/feet 69lm/watt|
|Beam Pattern:||120 degree|
|Waterproof Rating:||Non-waterproof IP20, waterproof IP65 IP67 IP68|
1. RGB CCT led strip wiring diagram:
|By : NarrowMargin Date Added: 03/20/2019|
|First and foremost I gotta say these strips are awesome, they're bright, the colors are rich, and the color consistency looks great across the strip. My only complaint is the limited CCT range, I would love for these LEDs to have a range of 2000k-6500k. Other than that the adhesive is alright, it's holding up so far but don't expect it to hold up cable weight.|
|By : Ace-Man Date Added: 02/21/2019|
|Bright white lights, and nice colors. I replaced a 12v color strip with these lights and they are, in my opinion, better than Phillips Hue light strip.|
|By : Mr James N Spearman Date Added: 10/08/2018|
|Product is good, I bought 4 x 5m strips but already one has lost the rgb chip in one spot. Adhesive is OK, but not amazing, will have to go back and glue gun a few areas. Colour wise they are great and the whites are good with nice control. I hooked it up to Alexa enabled milight controller which works well. Power hungry on Amps though so buy the right size transformer|
Customers who bought this product Also Purchased...
These images were taken with Canon EOS 5D Mark IV and the studio light source is provided by Ra 98's full spectrum LED strip to realistically reproduce the colors of the item itself. All copyrights are created by the superlightingled team, please feel free to browse and download if you are a registered user!
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips