AC86-265V 10W full color LED master controller,employ Ethernet protocol,drive max 150000 pixels,support DMX console,For addressable led strip
Item Type: RGB Controler - H801TC PDF Download
Features: control max 150000 pixels
Model Number: H801TC
Power Source: AC
Controled Method: SD card
Remote Distance: none
Warranty: 1 year
Max. Load Power: 10W
Applicable Lights: full color lights
Connection Mode: GND-GND,CLK(D-)-CLK(D-),DAT(D+)-DAT(D+)
drive pixels number : 150000
control slaves number: 255
Power Consumption: 1W
Control Pixels Number: 150000
Control Slave Controllers Number: 255
(1). H801TC is a master controller that works offline, and reads data from SD card to control multiple slave controllers.
(2). Two ports control maximum 255 slave controllers, drive maximum 150000 pixels.
(3). H801TC can be connected to DMX console and occupies 3 channels, so you can switch files, adjust speed and brightness with DMX console.
(4). Slave controllers are H801RA, H802RA and H801RC.
(5). Software is “LED Build Software”.
(6). Transmit data based on Ethernet protocol, nominal transmission distance is 100 meters.
(7). SD card supports FAT32, FAT16 format, maximum capacity is 64G bytes, stores up to 64 DAT files.
Supported Driver Chips
LPD6803, LPD8806, LPD6812, LPD6813, LPD1882, LPD1889, LPD1883, LPD1886, DMX512, HDMX, APA102, P9813, LD1510, LD1512, LD1530, LD1532, UCS6909, UCS6912, UCS1903, UCS1909, UCS1912, WS2801, WS2803, WS2811, WS2812, DZ2809, SM16716, TLS3001, TLS3002, TM1812, TM1809, TM1804, TM1803, TM1914, TM1926, TM1829, TM1906, INK1003, BS0825, BS0815, BS0901, LY6620, DM412, DM413, DM114, DM115, DM13C, DM134, DM135, DM136, 74HC595, 6B595, MBI6023, MBI6024, MBI5001, MBI5168, MBI5016, MBI5026, MBI5027, TB62726, TB62706, ST2221A, ST2221C, XLT5026, ZQL9712, ZQL9712HV, etc.
Note: H801TC can support more than the chips listed above(some chips have the same sequence diagram, for example: UCS512, WS2821 and DMX512 have the same protocol, H801TC supports them all).
Work with SD card(offline)
Step1. Connect lights, slave controller and H801TC like the following image.(I didn't draw power supply)
I use NET1 and NET2, you can also just use NET1.
if you want to control WS2812B strip, just connect GND, DI on strip to GND, DAT on slave controller.
Step2. Download and Install LED Build Software
In offline mode, you will need LED Build Software.
LED Build Software Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1gzqyV6hfOgUDZBVl84SmRDV28
LED Build Software Tutorial Video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1gzqyV6hfOgUnFjeG9EM3VRZjA
Step3. Program in LED Build Software
Basic software workflow
1. Place Pixels
For example there are 1 slave controller(H801RC) connected to H801TC
2. Light Setting
3. Make Effects
4. Output controller data and put it into SD card
For more details of software operation, please refer to the video post above.
Step4. Configure H801TC with 4 buttons
Power H801TC on
Long press "MENU" button to switch to English
Set Playback Mode, press "OK" to save
Set speed, press "OK" to save
Set DMX Address for H801TC
This function is used when H801TC is connected to DMX console
If DMX Address is 1, you can use channel 1,2,3 on DMX Console to switch files, change speed and brightness.
If DMX Address is 3, you can use channel 3,4,5 on DMX Console to switch files, change speed and brightness.
In a word, the DMX Address is the starting channel on DMX Console.
Press "OK" to start addressing.
4. Control DMX512 chip lights
H801TC can control H801RC, H802RA and H801RA three kinds of slave controllers(they all support DMX512 protocol),
but by using H801TC + H802RA, you can set DMX address for DMX512 chips.
Take TM512 strip for example:
Step1. Set them up
Step2. Set address with four buttons
These images were taken with Canon EOS 5D Mark IV and the studio light source is provided by Ra 98's full spectrum LED strip to realistically reproduce the colors of the item itself. All copyrights are created by the superlightingled team, please feel free to browse and download if you are a registered user!
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips