DC12/24V Waterproof Color Changing RGB Flexible LED Neon Rope Light For Edge Decorative Lighting
What is the difference between LED neon lights and ordinary LED strips?
LED neon light differs from ordinary LED strip light (silicone sleeve tube) with PVC flexible tube on the outside, which has good waterproof and heat dissipation.
Flexible neon light emits soft and delicate light, not blinding, with a strong sense of three-dimensionality and perspective in working and non-working states, and no light spot at high density.
Flexible LED neon tube light line has the characteristics of energy saving, environmental protection and health. No heat radiation is generated when working, no extra energy is lost, and LED neon lights do not produce any environmental pollution when used or discarded.
Flexible LED neon light is soft, bendable, knotted at will, and can be bent at will to make LED signs for exterior decoration and billboards, etc.
Long working life, low environmental dependence, can work normally below 60 degrees Celsius, can be lit in daylight without yellowing, and works normally in rain and other environments.
What is the difference between high voltage LED neon light and DC12/24V LED neon light?
High voltage RGB LED neon light is plug and play, for the ultra-long lighting, high voltage RGB LED neon light can achieve 100m/328Ft without voltage drop, but the DC12/24V led neon light, need to choose the correct power supply to power at both end to achieve without voltage drop for max 20m/65.6Ft LED strip light.
The input voltage is different, the high voltage RGB LED neon light with a good lighting effect, support AC110V/220V input. DC12/24V LED neon light support DC12/24V input voltage, more stable, safe and high effiency.
LED controller type is different, high voltage RGB LED controller(we recommend) is LED controller and LED power 2in1, but the DC12/24V need the alone LED controller and LED power supply.
The DC12/24V LED neon rope light adopts high quality SMD5050 LED, with high brightness and pure color; LED neon tube is made of PVC material integrated molding, which is longer and softer than traditional LED neon light, and can be bent at will to make advertising signs lighting, etc.; waterproof grade is IP67 and above, suitable for indoor & outdoor environment use.
High efficiency and energy saving, support DC12/24V low voltage input, safe and stable, high efficiency in converting electric energy into light energy, harmless to human body and environment, PVC LED neon tube has good light transmittance, effectively diffuses the brightness of LED, and the whole LED neon tube without light spot lighting.
Matching the color changing RGB LED controller can achieve precise colors, the mode is adjustable, including dimming, blinking, fade in and fade out, and speed control to achieve static decorative lighting effects. For ultra-long-distance lighting, it is recommended to supply power at both ends to avoid voltage drop affecting visibility Effect.
LED neon lights have a variety of lengths to choose from, cut along the cutable line, and the length of LED neon lights can be customized (we can customize the length for you). For complex installation environments, you can purchase extra LED mounting brackets.
PVC material integrated molding
Bend at will to make advertising signs lighting
Waterproof rating up to IP67 and above
DC12/24V input voltage
Multiple Lengths optional
No spot lighting per whole roll
High brightness SMD5050 LED
Match the color changing LED controller to adjust the color and mode
Length can be customized
Indoor & outdoor environment use
Standards and Certifications
LED Strip Type: SMD 5050
LED Chip: Super bright Chip
Working Temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C)
Storage Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) ~ 176°F (80°C)
Dimension: 10m/32.8Ft per roll by default, you can choose the length of LED strip light, every 3.28ft can be cut
LED Quantity: 120 LEDs per meter (single color) 72LEDs per meter (RGB)
Warantty: 3 years
LED neon tube material: PVC
Dimensions: L5000cm(197 in ) x W1.0cm(0.39 in ) x H2.0cm(0.787 in )
Input Voltage(V): DC12/24V
Working Power: 18W /meter (RGB); 10W/1meter(single color) Max
Lamp Luminous Flux(lm): 22~24lm/LEDs 439lm/1feet
Wavelength NM: Red(620-630nm), Green(515-525nm), Blue(465-475nm), Yellow(585-595nm)
Beam Pattern: 120 degree
Water Proof: Waterproof IP67
1* 5m/16.4Ft RGB LED Neon light (By default, you can choose the length and color temperature of LED strip light)
If you choose LED strips + controller + power supply, we will send you a complet non-waterproof led strip light kit.
If you choose LED strips + IP67(controller + power supply), we will send you a complet waterproof led strip light kit.
For LED Controller and Power Supply Option Description
For LED Controller
For indoor environment, If you choose the LED controller in the kit, we will send you YL5/WL5 (support samrtphone app, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant control)
For outdoor environment, if you choose the waterproof LED controller in the kit, we will send you WL5-WP(waterproof 5in1 RGBCCT, support Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant control)
If you have some requirements for other led controllers, you can visit our Color Change RGB Controller Series
5m/16.4Ft LED neon light
10m/32.8Ft LED neon light
To avoid the power load, the power of LED power supply is 1.2 times of the power of LED strip light
Otherwise it will affect the brightness of the LEDs and the service life of the power supply.
In order to ensure that you use this light strips in the process of the front and behind the light of the same brightness, please supply power at both ends of each roll led strip lights.
How to choose the correct LED power supply?
You can choose DC24V led neon light which is 10m/32.8Ft without voltage drop, you only need to power at one side. For DC12V LED neon light is 5m/16.45Ft without voltage drop.
As the length of the LED strip increases, its power will decrease a little. The power supply of MeanWell UL-Listed LED power supply and waterproof LED power supply is the actual power, so 218W power can be selected as 200W LED power supply but needs to be greater than the rated power.
How to connect the LED strip light?
How to connect the whole LED strip light kit /LED neon light kit?
Cove LED lighting
Retail LED lighting
Display case LED lighting
Accent LED lights
Under cabinet lighting
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips