ER1 DC9-24V Microwave Sensor RF Switch
● Active microwave motion detectors with HF system 10.525GHz,
motion can be detected through plastic, glass and thin non-metal materials.
● Built-in motion sensor and daylight sensor.
● Powered by low voltage 12VDC, output RF 2.4G signal.
● Matched with RF LED controller or RF dimmable LED driver use.
● Detection area, time delay and daylight threshold can be set via knob potentiometer.
● Wide detection area, range up to 20m in diameter.
● Surpport highter mounting height 15m Max.
Match Remote Control (two match ways)
The microwave motion sensor RF switch must be matched with one or multiple RF LED controller or RF dimmable LED driver,
including single color, dual color, RGB, RGBW, RGB+CCT or switch light type, turn on or turn off light by motion detection.
End user can choose the suitable match/delete ways. Two options are offered for selection:
Use the controller’s Match key
Short press match key on the controller firstly, immediately press match key on the sensor. The LED indicator on th controller fast flash a few times means match is successful.
Press and hold match key on the controller for 5s to delete all match, The LED indicator fast flash a few times means match were deleted.
Use Power Restart
Switch off the power of the RF controller or LED driver, then switch on power again, immediately short press the match key on the sensor. The light blinks 3 times means match is successful.
Switch off the power of the RF controller or LED driver, then switch on power again, immediately long press the match key on the sensor 2s. The light blinks 5 times means match is deleted.
1. The sensor is designed for indoor use only.
The raining or wind blowing may trigger the microwave sensor even if without human motion when outdoor use.
2. The sensor should be installed by a professional electrician. please turn off the power before installing, wiring
and changing setting of the knob.
3. The distance between any two sensors should be at least 3m to avoid interference each other.
4. When the microwave sensor is installed in a metal lighting fixture or space with large reflector, for example
a warehouse with metal roof, the microwave signal will be reflected and cause the lights permanent illuminated
even if without motion signal. Please reduce the detection area to solve the problems.
5. Make sure the sensor not close to or be blocked by high density materials, such as metal, glass, concrete walls etc.
The materials will reduce or block microwave signal and cause false trigger.
6. The sensor which installed in the plastic and glass lampshade will reduce th sensitivity.
For every 3mm increase in thickness, the sensitivity will reduced by 20%.
7. The light sensitivity threshold is in a sunny environment, no shadow and ambient light diffuse reflection.
Ambient lux level could be different in different environment, weather, climate, time-of-delay and season.
8. Make sure there are no fans, DC motor, or other vibrating objects in installation area. The movement will trigger sensor as well
Working Voltage: DC9-24V
Output Signal: RF 2.4GHz
HF System: 10.525GHz
Power Consumption: ＜0.5W(Standby), ＜1W(Operation)
Detective Zone: Max.(DxH) 20 x 15m
Hold Time: 10s/30s/90s/3min//10min/20min/30min
Mounting Height:15m Max.
Standards and Certifications
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips