Single Row Series DC12V 3528SMD 3.5mm Super Narrow 16.4Ft 480LEDs High CRI Flexible LED Strip Lights For Home Lighting
1. DC12V single color ultra narrow LED strip adopts high-brightness SMD3528 LEDs, single LED width is ultra-narrow 3.5mm/0.14in, 96 LEDs per meter are evenly arranged on the PCB, 5m/16.4Ft a whole roll by sales.
2. This ultra slim led light supports multi LED light colors, 3000K sofe white, 4000K natural white, 6000K daylight white, 7000K cool white, red, green, yellow, blue, and pink, meeting your different lighting requirements. - 3000K warm white vs 4000K natural white vs 6000K pure white vs 7000K cool white, what is the difference.
3. The super thin LED strip supports DC12V low voltage input, 3LEDs cuttable, the length of the single color narrow LED strip can be customized, suitable for home lighting.
4. LED light strip externally wrapped transparent heat-shrinkable tube, IP67 waterproof ultra narrow led light strip available, suitable for indoor & outdoor lighting environments, with high-quality 3M tape on the back, which has good adhesion and is easy to install.
5. 90+CRI ultra thin LED strip which has good color rendering, highly restores the original appearance of the real environment, works with single color LED controller, can achieve 0-100% dimmable.
3.5mm/0.14in super narrow
DC12V input voltage
3 LEDs cuttable
3528 High brightness LED
16.4Ft 480LEDs high density
IP67 waterproof available
3M tape, easy to install
Multiple single color optional
Standards and Certifications
LED Strip Type: SMD 3528 480PCS/16.4ft
Light Color: R/G/B/WW/NW/DW/Y/P optional
LED Chip: Epistar Chip
Working Temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C)
Storage Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) ~ 176°F (80°C)
Dimension: 16.4ft/roll, every 3 PCS LED can be cut ( cut length: 31mm )
LED Quantity: 96 LEDs per 1meter (3.28 ft)
Warantty: 3 years
Dimensions: L500cm(196.8 in ) x W0.35cm(0.14 in ) x H0.20cm(0.08 in )
PCB Wide: 3.5mm/0.14in
Input Voltage(V): 12VDC
Working Power: 8W/m, 40W/Roll
Lamp Luminous Flux(lm): 7~8lm/LEDs 3840lm/16.4ft
Color Temperature CCT(White): Warm White(2700-3200k), Natural White(4000-4500K); Daylight White(6000-6500k), Cool White(7500-8500k)
Wavelength NM(RGBY): Red(620-630nm), Green(515-525nm), Blue(465-475nm), Yellow(585-595nm); Pink
Beam Pattern: 120 degree
Water Proof: Non-Waterproof IP20/ Waterproof IP67
CRI (Ra>): 90
1* 5m/16.4Ft 480LEDs LED strip light
If you choose the controller in the kit, we will send you V1 + RT1
If you choose the LED power supply in the kit, we will send you PSPS-12V-48W
If you want to use the LED strip light in the outdoor environment, you can choose PSWP-12V-50W waterproof LED power supply.
If you have some requirements for other LED controller, you can visit our Single Color Dimmer Series
►Detail knowledge about choosing a suitable LED strip light power supply:
Color Temperature And CRI
Choosing the correct color temperature lights for your project is very important, and as important as the brightness you choose. Consider the look and feel you want your project to have.
Waterproof Level Description
IP20 Non-waterproof (The PCB [Printed Circuit Board] surface of the bare, with a self-adhesive back, For Indoor);
IP67 Waterproof (Silicon sleeve waterproof, PCB is encapsulated with heat shrink tube, with a plastic fastener, better waterproof, For Outdoor);
IP67 waterproof narrow led strip will affect the color temperature due to the material problem, resulting in an increase of about 1000K. If you want to purchase the waterproof LED strips and have requirements on the color temperature, please note when placing the order
You can cut the single color LED lights every few inches(6 LEDs), allowing you to freely design your lighting project without worrying about space requirements to many different surfaces.
The back of the single color LED strip is fitted with a strong 3M tape, allowing you to peel and stick the LED lights to anywhere.
IP67 waterproof LED type which will come with mounting brackets. And all the LED strip lights can be installed with LED aluminum channel to get an uniform, soft, and no light spot LED lighting effect.
►Single color led strip lights wiring diagram:
*Click the wiring diagram picture to know more detail.
Trademark lighting Logo lighting
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• Constant current VS Constant voltage
• What is the voltage drop? How to solve it?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
How to choose the correct SMD led for your strip?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
7. How to cut and connect COB led strips?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
How to set up RGB led strip lights?
How to set up RGBW led strip lights?
How to set up RGBCCT led strip lights?
What is amplifier and its uses?
What is amplifier and its uses?
How amplifier works step by step?
What are the types of amplifier?
How to install an amplifier?
How to wire amplifier?
What is dimmer and how to use it?
What led lights should be on dimmers?
Can you put a dimmer switch on any led light?
What happens if you put a non dimmable led light in a dimmer?
What wattage dimmer do you need?
What dimmer switch do you need for LED lights?
How many led lights should be on a dimmer?
What are the types of dimmer?
How do you know if your LED strip is dimmable?
Why do LED lights flicker on a dimmer switch?
How to install a dimmer?
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights under cabinet/under counter?
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
What is aluminum profile?
What are aluminium profiles used for?
Where are Aluminium extrusions used?
How to install LED aluminum channels?
How to cut LED aluminum channels?