DC5-24V WiFi SPI Music Single Channel 2048 Pixels Magic Home Pro RGB/RGBW 28Keys RF LED Controller Compatible With Alexa and Google Assistant
This is our latest Magic home pro app SPI led controller model. It is compatible with most addressable RGB ICs in the market, supports SK6812 SM16704 SM1814 RGB and RGBW chips, WiFi and RF wireless control, compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant, and outputs 2048 pixels. The APP has built-in 300 dynamic modes and 30 music spectrum effects, and has an internal timer function. It is currently one of our best-selling SPI models.
What you need to know about the led strip knowledges
This controller support Addressable SK6812 RGBW, TM1814 RGBW and other RGB IC,
Category: LED Controller
Domination Principle: WiFi
APP: Magic Home Pro
Working Temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C)
Operation Platform: Android 4.0 or IOS 9.0 or higher
LED Drive Type: SPI:WS2812B,SM16703,SM16704,WS2811,UCS1903,SK6812,INK1003,UCS2904B
Input Voltage: DC(5-24)V
Max Output Power: 144W
Work For: LED Strip
Connect Method: Common Anode
Working Temperature: -20~+55℃
Control Distance: Visible distance 40M
Certification: CE, RoHS, FCC
Warranty: 1 Year
LED Remote Controller Size: L61mm*W36mm*H14mm
1* LED WIFI Music Controller
1* 28 Keys LED Remote Controller
How to set the IC model and IC numbers:
Long press the device and click on“ Change LED Strip Type” to set the IC model, Wiring and Sorting, Number of points, Number of segment(Total number of points can not exceed 300 in each segment and total LED chip’s quantity can not exceed 2048). On music mode, the total number of points in each segment and the total number of segment should be less than 150 points and 64 segments, the total LED Chip’s quantity should be less than 960.
Detailed introduction of APP functions
10 fixed modes are built in, can change foreground and background color, adjust
brightness, speed and direction freely.
100 patterns of change, slide the ring to select pattern effect, and slide“ ” or“ ”
for overall pattern effect brightness or speed settings. Click on“ AUTO” to enter
cycle mode or click on the heart icon to mark the favorite effect.
Customized your own effects, click on”+” to choose your favorite effect and color
then save it, now you can enjoy your own light effects at any time.
1. In the light screen mode, you can choose the falling color, column color, sensitivity and brightness, which can be played circularly to achieve a more beautiful light effect.
2. In the LED Strip Mode, you can select the brightness and sensitivity. There are two ways to input the audio signal on the controller, built in APP microphone and external microphone.
Multi color function
1.Can set each IC seperately and set the lights with different modes 2. Optional dynamic modes for color lump gradient or mixed colors gradient:static, Asynchronous colors jumping, random color breathing, strobe and flow
2.The area where the camera is aimed at is the coloring area, and the light color will changed accordingly.
Smart lights automatically come on and off at given times through the timer function.
When setting the timer switch, you can select the color or dynamic mode and adjust the brightness and speed freely.
Delay on/off function
The lighting delay on/off time can be set according to personal preference.
1. Please use the product in a dry environment.
2. Please use the input voltage at 5-24V DC voltage, must not connect into 220VAC directly.
3. The product is requested common anode connection. The wrong connection will cause a malfunction.
Remote control code matching function: power on the device, hold down "ON" key for 5 seconds, the device flashes slowly to indicate successful code matching.
Remote code clearing function: power on the device, hold down "OFF" key for 5 seconds, the device flashes quickly to indicate successful clearing
Scene mode can only record one custom color
The controller built-in 2048 pixels, can be connect 6 rolls of WS2812B 5V led strips or 20 rolls of WS2811 DC12V led strips, a 1to8 amplifier can magnify the signal by 8 times,
So an amplifier can be connected over 24 rolls of WS2812B 60LEDs/m led strips,
two amplifier can be connected over 48 rolls of WS2812B 60LEDs/m led strips,
If you you want to control DC5V WS2812B/SK6812 led strip, please cut the red wire(V+), just connect white and green wire(GND,DAT) and all the led strips please supply DC5V power seperately, the controller supply DC12V 3A power seperately,
if your light power more than 80watt, we also suggest that you supply the light strip power separately.
if your led light pixel more than 2048 pixels, please use a signal amplifier,
If you do not know how to connect, or how to find the correct product, please feel free to contact me.
If you don't know how to use the amplifier to connected more than 1000 feet or how to connect the WIFI controller, please feel free to contact us, email@example.com
How the wire the whole LED strip light kit:
How to connect amplifier
Signal amplifier (repeater) receives one way SPI signal, output signal Symphony 8 control group, multi-group Symphony of dream-color striplight changes in effect; and an amplifier used for signal output via SPI, the theory can be cascaded countless signal amplifier.
How to connect 3,000 foot+ WS2812B 5V LED Strips
Interior Decoration: Club, bar, corridor, room, hotel, led aquarium lighting, museum, christmas, holiday, Retail LED lighting etc.
Exterior Decoration: Plaza, commercial buildings, parks, scenic spot, evening location, Sign illumination LEDs etc
Supply voltage of this product is 12/24 Volts DC, do not exceed.
Shorting output wires my cause damage to dimmer.
Always observe proper polarity when connecting power and load.
For indoor use only - this product is not waterproof or weatherproof.
QUICK and SLOW speed buttons will only work when unit is in one of the color changing (dynamic) modes.
Connect according to the Wiring Schematic drawing.
Do not exceed 80% of Power Supply capacity when calculating Power Supply size to use in your system.
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips