DC5V-24V, RGB/RGBW LED H801 WiFi Android Controller for LPD6803、LPD1882、LPD1889、DMX512、APA102、UCS1903、WS2811、TM1812 Addressable LED Strip Light
H801WiFi communicates with Android phones via WiFi network to achieve dimming of mobile phones. You can set your phone as a wireless network access point, or you can use a router as an access point. Both the mobile phone and H801WiFi must be on the same wireless network.
The Android mobile phone software is "LED Dimmer", which can control up to 100 lamps, but please note that wireless access points and wireless routers have restrictions on the number of wireless clients. If you want to connect a larger number of clients, you can use the wireless Following.
In addition to driving RGB lamps, the following LED driver ICs can also be controlled: LPD6803, LPD1882, LPD1889, DMX512, APA102, UCS6909, UCS6912, UCS1903, UCS1909, UCS1912, WS2811, INK1003, TM1812, TM1809, TM1804, controlling up to 72 pixels Point, and is overall controlled.
1. Set up a wireless network access point easily through "LED Dimmer".
2. Output RGB three-way PWM signal.
3. Support IEEE 802.11 b / g.
4. Support the unencrypted network and WPA, WPA2 encryption network.
5. The transmission speed is fast, the module sending speed is 4Mbps and the receiving speed is 2.9Mbps.
6. H801WiFi can be controlled independently or as a whole.
7. Automatic connection function when disconnected
Instructions for use
1. View the selected lamps
Start the mobile phone software "LED Dimmer", click the menu on the phone to pop up the main menu.
Click "Select Lamps" to display the interface for selecting lamps. The connected lamps will be displayed here. The status icon lights up to indicate that the H801WiFi is online, and there is a multi-select box at the back. Only the selected corresponding lamps are controlled. If you can't see the lamp here, please check whether the mobile phone and H801WiFi are on the same network.
2. Set the phone as a wireless access point
Click the menu "Settings" to enter the setting interface, select "The phone is set to WLAN AP", enter the name of the access point to be set in the box below the "WLAN AP", "Password" can be entered either without input or if To enter at least 6 characters, then click the "Setting" button. Wait a moment, a blue background will appear in the upper left corner of the phone to indicate a wireless hotspot, as shown on the right.
3. Add the mobile phone to the existing network
Click the menu "Settings" to enter the setting interface, select "Set up a new WLAN AP for phone", wait a moment, a list of current wireless networks will appear under "WLAN AP", please select the network you want to join, if "OPEN" in parentheses indicates that the network is not encrypted, and no password is required, otherwise the password must be entered correctly. Then click the "Setting" button and wait for a while, a sign that you have connected to the wireless network will appear on the upper right of the phone, as shown above.
4. Add H801WiFi to another network
All H801WiFi can join the open network with SSID name "LED168" (that is, no encryption, no need to enter a password), if similar products are in use nearby, conflicts may occur
Connecting Model: WLAN
Controlled Method: WIFI Control, Android Smart Phone
Input Voltage: DC5V~24V
Load Power: 96W
Channel Power: 0.5W
Output: 5 routes PWM, each 4A
1*LED WiFi Controller
These images were taken with Canon EOS 5D Mark IV and the studio light source is provided by Ra 98's full spectrum LED strip to realistically reproduce the colors of the item itself. All copyrights are created by the superlightingled team, please feel free to browse and download if you are a registered user!
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips