DC5V 16.4Ft 600LEDs Super Slim 5mm Wide 335SMD Side Emitting LED Strip For Under Cabinet Lighting
►What are led strip lights? This LED strip from our super slim series side emitting LED strip light series, suitable for indoor(IP20) & outdoor(IP67) use(IP20 non-waterproof vs IP67 waterproof LED strip lights), support 5 volt safety voltage input, using higg density 600 335 side emitting LEDs per 5 meters, flex LED strip light output up to 1000 high lumens of powerful illumination.
►3 LEDs every segment is available, you can cutomize the length of the super slim LED strip light, and back with high quality 3M tape, easy to install, this side emitting LED strip lights is perfect for home lighting, accent lighting, task lighting.
►3000K Warm white/4000K Natural White/6000K Daylight White/7000K Cool white light color temperature and multiple LED color, Red, Green, Blue, Amber, Pink, Purple, Ice Blue, Yellow are available, work with single color LED dimmer controller can control the LED lighting brightness changment, you can also use our single color LED remote controller to control multiple zones lighting.
Know more about LED color and white light color temperature, you can read: What is kelvin color temperature, How to choose the right color for your led strip lights(how many colors are in LED strip lights), The Color Difference Between Warm White 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 6000K Pure White and 7000K Cool White(warm white vs cool white, 3000K vs 4000K vs 6000K vs 7000K, natural white vs daylight white).
►Total lifespan is up to 30000 hours, LED is designed to emit the parallel light, if you need some super slim LED strip light to use for a narrow environment, like the under cabinet lighting, this is a perfect chioce.
Some questions abourt LED lifespan: Are LED strip lights safe, How long do LED strip lights last, Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity, Are LED Strip Lights sustainable.
Super slim 5mm/0.20in wide
High density 120LEDs per mter
Multiple color temperature available
335 Side emitting LED
30000+ hours lifespan
under cabinet lighting
3M tape, easy to install
3 LEDs cuttable
Standards and Certifications
LED Strip Type: SMD 335 600PCS/16.4ft
LED Chip: Epistar Chip
Working Temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C)
Storage Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) ~ 176°F (80°C)
Light Color: Warm White, Daylight White,Cool White, Red, Green, Blue, Amber, Pink, Purple, Ice Blue, Yellow(optional)
Dimension: 16.4ft/roll, every 3 PCS LEDs can be cut
LED Quantity: 120 LEDs/m 37LEDs/Ft
PCB Width: 5mm/0.20in
Input Voltage(V): 5VDC
Working Power: 9.6W/M, 48W /Roll Max
Beam Pattern: 120 degree
Water Proof: Non-Waterproof IP20, waterproof IP67
Color Temperature CCT(White): Warm White(2800-3200k), Daylight White(5500-6500k), Cool White(7500-8000k)
Wavelength NM(RGBY): Red(620-630nm), Green(515-525nm), Blue(465-475nm), Yellow(585-595nm)
1* 5m/16.4Ft super narrow 5mm LED strip light by default.
How to choose the correct LED controller and LED power supply for indoor & outdoor lighting?
|Controller||V1 + RT1||CONSC-RF161|
If you purchase the MW UL-Listed LED power supply, we will also send you an AC plug.
LED density usually has a positive correlation with LED brightness. The higher the LED density, the higher the LED brightness.
For this side emitting LED strips, we provide a variety of color temperature options. For single-color LED strips, you can use an LED power supply or LED dimming driver to control separately.
If you need multiple functions such as strobe/dimming, you can choose from our single color LED dimmer controller series.
For connecting multiple LED strips, you can contact us for soldering or use our super slim 5mm/0.20in solderless LED fast connectors
How to Use LED Strip Lights?
You can cut the flex LED strip lights every few inches(individual LED), allowing you to freely design your lighting project without worrying about space requirements to many different surfaces.
The back of the LED strip is fitted with a strong 3M tape, allowing you to peel and stick the LED lights to anywhere.
IP67/IP68 LED waterproof type which will come with mounting brackets. And all the LED strip lights can be installed with LED aluminum channel and LED neon tube to get an uniform, soft, and no light spot LED lighting effect.
►Can you cut LED light strips and how to reconnect:
►How to install LED light strip:
►Single color LED light strip wiring diagram:
Cove LED lighting
Retail LED lighting
Display case LED lighting
Accent LED lights
Under cabinet lighting
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips