SP501E LED WiFi Controller Compatible Alexa, Smartphone - Replaced By SP511E
This model has been discontinued, it is replaced by the new SP511E model, the function is the same, the new model adds a 38-key RF remote control
This is LED-WiFi dream color controller is following the traditional with infrared, RF technology controller foundation, it is birth of market and customer's demand, it is one type controller which integration the newest wifi technical in the market. It makes the LED control more convenience, more Substantial. We can use an Android or iOS system mobile phone to install control software, then it can control LED, this is the wishes of every customer. it can also work with Amazon Alexa or directly controlled by the FairyNestAPP.
Use WiFi technology can make our control range wider, can get rid of narrow space constraint, in the building can control more than 16.4feet, in outdoor can control more than 98feet.
Product name: SP501E WIFI LED controller
Model Number: SP501E
Max. Load Power: 1-5W
Input Voltage: DC5V-24V
Can Be Control: DC5V/12V/24V Addressable RGB LED Strips
Support Pixels: 1024pixels max
Support IC: WS2811/WS2801/UCS1903/SM16716/LPD6803/LPD8806/LPD9813 etc
Remote distance: 30meters( 98feet)
Control mode: APP (iOS or Android)
APP name: FairyNest
Music Control: Line input
Effect: more than 180 dynamic effect
Memory: Automatic memory function
Speed Control: adjustable
Package size: 110*55*28mm
Net weight: 40g
1.Long distance APP remoter control Via WIFI
2.support routing mode(AP) and LAN connection mode(STA)
3.Support almost all kinds of a single line or double lines led driver IC
4.Brightness disabled,with 180 kinds of patterns and 8 kinds of color adjustable patterns
5.Creatively using from-image-to-effect method for a user to DIY any effect.
6. Support setting pixel number and segments number to 1024 pixels
7.DC5-24V wide range voltage input, reverse input protection
8.User setting saving
1. Scan the QR code(search for “FairyNest” on Google Play or App Store) to download the FairyNest App. Open the App and Sign up.
2. Connect your phone or tablet to a 2.4G WiFi network. (Does not support 5.0G WiFi network)
3.Power up SP501E controller(DC5-24V), and connect the controller to the LED strip.
4. Click the “+” button to configure the new SP501E controller:
•Input your WiFi network password.
•Pressing and hold the button on the controller until the LED flashes in white.
•Please keep your phone, the WiFi router, and the controller closer together to maintain a better signal connection during configuration.
5. After the configuration is completed, the controller will successfully access the Internet.
Scan the QR code(search for “FairyNest” on Google Play) to download the FairyNest App. Open the App and Sign up.
Connect your phone or tablet to a 2.4G WiFi network.(Does not support 5.0G WiFi network)
Power up SP501E controller(DC5-24V), and connect the controller to the LED strip.
Click “+” button to configure the new SP501E controller:
Input your WiFi network password.
Pressing and hold the button on the controller until the LED flashes in white.
Please keep your phone, the WiFi router and the controller closer together to maintain a better signal connection during configuration.
After the configuration is completed, the controller will successfully access the Internet.
There are 180 dynamic built-in effects with adjustable brightness and speed.
You can long press and drag your favourite effects into four slots.
8 buttons for 8 special led effects that can be easily called using the FairyNest app and can be called via Alexa voice orders.
In the static color page, you can combine any static colors using the color ring and the brightness and saturation adjust bars.
You can long press and drag your favourite colors into four slots.
8 buttons for 8 special led colors that can be easily called using the FairyNest app and can be called via Alexa voice orders.
1. Sign in to the Alexa App and get your smart speaker ready.
There are two skill for SP501E LED controller: FariyNest and Fairy Light.
Search FairyNest(FairyLight) on the Alexa App’s Skills page, click Enable button to enable the skill.
Go to the FairyNest login page and enter your FairyNest account and password.
Go to the Authorization page and click the “GRANT”button to grant Alexa permission to control the LED controller.
With the FairyNest and FairyLight skills enabled, you can now control your LED with voice orders.
This FairyNest skill has basic functions such as turning on, off, changing colors and adjusting brightness.
You can use the voice order as below(presume your controller’s name is: living room light):
Alexa, turn on living room light.
Alexa, turn off living room light.
Alexa, set color living room light color to red.
Alexa, set color living room light color to purple.
Alexa, set the brightness of living room to 80%.
Alexa, brighten living room light.
Alexa, dim living room light.
This FairyLight skill is used for dynamic LED effects and can be used to change effects and adjust speed with voice orders.
You can use the voice orders as below:
Alexa, ask fairy light to run rainbow effect.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run fire effect.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run stars effect.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run ripple effect.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run Halloween effect.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run theater effect.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run gradient effect.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run gorgeous effect.
Alexa, ask fairy light to speed up.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run faster.
Alexa, ask fairy light to speed down.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run slower.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run romantic effect.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run sunshine effect.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run sunset effect.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run seaside effect.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run grassland effect.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run violet effect.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run crystal effect.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run energy effect.
1, Power supply/phone/controller/led strip not include.
2, This phone only support 2.4G WiFi network.Can't support 5.0G WiFi network.
3, This app support Android 4.4 or above, IOS 10.0 or above.
1*SP501E WiFi LED strip light controller (power and strip light not include)
How to connect the WS2813 WS2815 WS2818 led strip lights
1.Interior Decoration: Club, bar, corridor, room, hotel, led aquarium lighting, museum, christmas, holiday, Retail LED lighting etc.
2.Exterior Decoration: Plaza, commercial buildings, parks, scenic spot, evening location, Sign illumination LEDs etc
Supply voltage of this product is 5~24 Volts DC, do not exceed.
Shorting output wires may cause damage to dimmer.
Always observe proper polarity when connecting power and load.
For indoor use only - this product is not waterproof or weatherproof.
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips