DC12/24V Multiple Color Changing & Chasing Optional 30*20mm Stripe Waterproof Flexible Silicone LED Neon Light
Replace the traditional neon glass tube lights with energy-saving and environmentally friendly LED neon light strips, combine the LED light strips and food-grade silicone neon tubes to produce sustainable no light spot LED neon strips.
This LED neon light adopts 30*20 striped LED neon tubes, flexible design structure and sufficient display space, which can be installed with double-row LED strips with a width of 15mm/0.59in.
Adopting high-quality silica gel material solves the heat dissipation problem well, supports DC12/24V low voltage input, no harm to the human body, 3/6LEDs cuttable, according to the cuttable segment, you can customize the length of 30*20 LED neon light.
Single color/RGB/RGBW/RGBWW/Addressable RGB/Addressable RGBW optional, to meet any color you can imagine, IP67 waterproof and above, suitable for any complex lighting environment.
Working with matching LED controller, through APP/RF/Amazon Alexa/Google Assistant, provide timing/music/group function, display 16 million static colors and dynamic effects such as running water.
We provide indoor & outdoor LED neon light kit options and customized neon light length service, plug and play, suitable for indoor lighting & decorative lighting & atmosphere lighting and other lighting environments
Food-grade silicone material
Special 30*20 stripe
DC12/24V low voltage input
3/6 LEDs cuttable
Without light spot
Addressable RGB/RGBW optional
IP67 waterproof and above
Multiple control types optional
High brightness LED
16 million colors adjustment
A complete kit optional, plug and play
For indoor & outdoor lighting environment
What is the difference between Single color/RGB/RGBW/RGBCCT/Addressable RGB LED strip light?
SC: R/G/B/W/Y optional, 90+CRI, high brightness LED, suitable for indoor & outdoor home lighting
2800K-3200K: emits a soft white light (Warm white), often yellow in appearance
4000K-4500K: emit bright white light (Natural white), suitable for working space and another office lighting, etc;
6000K-6500K: emits bright white light, similar to daylight (Daylight white)
RGB/RGBW/RGBCCT LED produces 16 million color changing, suitable for decorative lightings, such as commercial places, .
RGB led light strip is a 3in1 LED chip integrated by red, green and blue, which is a 4 channels LED light strip.
RGBW is usually a 4in1 LED chip integrated by red, green, blue, and white, which is a 5 channels LED strip.
RGBCCT is usually a 5in1 LED chip integrated by red, green, blue, warm white and daylight white, which is a 6channels LED strip light
RGBW/RGBWW LED strip lights is with a flexible arrangement structure.
Addressable RGB/RGBW produces multiple static and dynamic color chasing lighting effects, suitable for atmosphere lighting, such as bar, KTV, entertainment place.
Built-in/External IC programmable, individually addressable/3 LEDs/6 LEDs programmable, Addressable RGBW can purer independent white color than addressable RGB.
Addressable RGB LED strip light integrates red, green and blue chip into a LED, Addressable RGBW LED strip light integrates red, green, blue and white chip into a LED.
The difference between DC12V/24V LED strip light?
DC12V every three LEDs can be cut, one IC controls 3 LEDs
DC24V every six LEDs can be cut, one IC controls 6 LEDs
If you want to apply to automotive/boat lighting, it is recommended that you use DC12V light strips
If you want to use for ultra-long lighting and try to use a less LED power supply, it is recommended that you use DC24V light strips
Standards and Certifications
Working Temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C)
Storage Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) ~ 176°F (80°C)
Cuttable: DC12V(3 LEDs cuttable); DC24V(6 LEDs cuttable)
PCB Width: 15mm/0.59in
Input Voltage(V): 12/24VDC
Water Proof: Waterproof IP67
Beam Pattern: 120 degree
CRI: 90+(single color)
Color Temperature CCT(White): Warm White(2800-3200k), Natural White(4000-4500K); Daylight White(6000-6500k)
Wavelength NM(RGBY): Red(620-630nm), Green(515-525nm), Blue(465-475nm), Yellow(585-595nm)
Addressable RGB IC Quantity: 20ICs/m(DC12V); 10ICs/m(DC24V)
Addressable RGBW IC Quantity: 40ICs/m(DC12V); 20ICs/m(DC24V)
Single Color/RGB/RGBW/Addressable RGB/RGBW: 37LEDs/Ft; 120LEDs/m
RGBCCT: 82LEDs/Ft; 270LEDs/m
LED Neon Tube Specification
External Width: 30mm/1.18in
Inner Width: 16.5mm/0.65in
External Height: 20mm/0.79in
PCB Width: 15mm/0.74in
Beam Angle: 120°
Lighting Direction: Top Lighting
Waterproof Rating: IP67
1* 5m/16.4Ft LED neon light
How to choose LED controller?
If you choose the LED controller in the kit, we will send you the following LED controller.
V4-WP LED controller only support LED remote controller control, YL5/WL5 and WL5-WP support smartphone control, as for LED remote controller, you need to purchase by yourself, such as FUT088 or FUT089
If you have some requirements for LED controllers, you can visit our LED smart controller series
To avoid the power load, the power of LED power supply is 1.2 times of the power of LED strip light
Otherwise it will affect the brightness of the LEDs and the service life of the power supply.
Single Color/RGB/Addressable RGBW: 8.8W/Ft; 144W/16.4Ft; 144W*1.2=172.8W
RGBW: 5.9W/Ft; 96W/16.4Ft; 96W*1.2= 115.2W
RGBCCT: 9.1W/Ft; 150W/16.4Ft; 150W*1.2=180W
Addressable RGB: 11W/Ft; 180W/16.4Ft; 180W*1.2=216W
How to choose LED power supply?
If you choose the LED power supply in the kit, we will send you the following LED power supply.(the output voltage of LED power supply should be the same as the input voltage of LED neon light)
If you purchase our LED power supply in the kit, we will also send you an AC plug
As the length of the LED strip increases, its power will decrease a little. The power supply of MeanWell UL-Listed LED power supply and waterproof LED power supply is the actual power, so 216W power can be selected as 200W LED power supply but needs to be greater than the rated power.
If you have some requirements for LED power supply, you can visit our LED Power Supply Series.
For LED Fast Connector Option Description
What is the difference between LED neon lights and ordinary LED strips?
LED neon light differs from ordinary LED strip light (silicone sleeve tube) with PVC flexible tube on the outside, which has good waterproof and heat dissipation.
Flexible neon light emits soft and delicate light, not blinding, with a strong sense of three-dimensionality and perspective in working and non-working states, and no light spot at high density.
Flexible LED neon tube light line has the characteristics of energy saving, environmental protection and health. No heat radiation is generated when working, no extra energy is lost, and LED neon lights do not produce any environmental pollution when used or discarded.
Flexible LED neon light is soft, bendable, knotted at will, and can be bent at will to make LED signs for exterior decoration and billboards, etc.
Long working life, low environmental dependence, can work normally below 60 degrees Celsius, can be lit in daylight without yellowing, and works normally in rain and other environments.
LED Neon Strip Light Accessories
We will send two end caps with hole by default, if you have some requirement, If you have special needs for end caps (eg 1 with a hole + 1 without a hole, etc.), please note your needs in the second step of the checkout.
To install the LED neon light fastly, you can purchase our LED mounting brackets, 2 pcs per meter.
How to connect the whole LED neon light kit?
For Single Color LED neon light
For RGB LED neon light
For RGBW LED neon light
For RGBWW LED neon light
For Addressable RGB/RGBW LED neon light
1.Hotels decoration use
2. Backlighting decoration
3. Concealed lighting, Cove decoration
4. Theaters, clubs, shopping malls lighting
5. Architectural decorative lighting
6. Auditorium walk stairway lighting
7. Show exhibition decoration
8. luminous characters
9. Holiday lighting
10. Advertising lighting
|By : Joseph Clark Date Added: 10/25/2021|
|Stunning striped neon tubes, I installed them in the bar and chose the addressable RGBW type, which is very attractive lighting for consumers|
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• Constant current VS Constant voltage
• What is the voltage drop? How to solve it?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
How to choose the correct SMD led for your strip?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
7. How to cut and connect COB led strips?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
How to set up RGB led strip lights?
How to set up RGBW led strip lights?
How to set up RGBCCT led strip lights?
What is amplifier and its uses?
What is amplifier and its uses?
How amplifier works step by step?
What are the types of amplifier?
How to install an amplifier?
How to wire amplifier?
What is dimmer and how to use it?
What led lights should be on dimmers?
Can you put a dimmer switch on any led light?
What happens if you put a non dimmable led light in a dimmer?
What wattage dimmer do you need?
What dimmer switch do you need for LED lights?
How many led lights should be on a dimmer?
What are the types of dimmer?
How do you know if your LED strip is dimmable?
Why do LED lights flicker on a dimmer switch?
How to install a dimmer?
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights under cabinet/under counter?
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
What is aluminum profile?
What are aluminium profiles used for?
Where are Aluminium extrusions used?
How to install LED aluminum channels?
How to cut LED aluminum channels?