SP608E 8 Output SPI Channel LED Music Controller Work With Bluetooth APP & RF Remote, 4 Adjustable Triggers For Addressable LED Strips
1. Supports both mobile APP and RF remote control.
2. Supports the output of 8 different lighting effects, suitable for a variety of occasions to meet the different needs of customers.
4. Built-in music and non-music effects, multi-parameter adjustable.
5. Built-in grouping control function, supporting any combination control of 8 channels.
6. Built-in trigger function, supporting the customization of trigger effect parameters.
7. DC5-24V wide range working voltage, preventing reverse connection of power supply
8. With power-down save setting parameter function.
What you need to know about the led strip knowledges
Product name: SP608E 8 Signal Output RGB LED Strip Controller
Input Voltage: DC5V-24V
Can Be Control: DC5V/12V/24V Addressable RGB LED Strips
Support Pixels: 600 pixels/channel, 600P pixels * 8 channels = 4800 pixels max
Remote distance: 15meters( 49.2feet)
Control mode: APP (iOS or Android) Bluetooth APP/Remote Control
APP name: SceneX
Music Control: Built-in MIC
Effect: more than 36 dynamic effect
Memory: Automatic memory function
Speed Control: adjustable
1* SP608E LED strip light controller (power and strip light not include)
1* 16Key RF remote
Both IOS version and Android OS version
Requires IOS version 10.0 or later;
Requires Android OS version 4.4 or later;
Search ”SceneX” in the App Store or Google Play or scan this QR code to download and install the App.
· Open the APP and click the "+" button in the top right corner of the home page to add a device, then click the device to enter the control page.
· Users can rename the controller by clicking on the ":" button in the upper right corner.
· SP608E can output 8 way different signals, you can click channel 1 ~ channel 8 to enter the corresponding page for individual control, or click all channels for unified control.
· After adjusting the effects of each channel, click the ":" button in the upper right corner to save the current lighting effect settings to the scenes, SP608E supports a total of 9 scenes, users can call these 9 scenes through the scene page of the mobile APP or use the RF remote control.
· Users can set up five timing events by click on "clock" button in the upper right corner, please note that all timing events will be deleted when the controller is powered down.
· On the effects page, there are a variety of music and non-music effects, and users can set the speed, brightness, effect length and color for specific effects.
· On any single-channel page, click the upper right corner ":" button to verify the color and cop the channel, and copy the effect of the current channel to any other channel.
· On the trigger page, there are four triggers, and each trigger has preset effects and dynamic effects, click the "ON/OFF" button, of the trigger to switch between preset effect and custom effect, you can click any of the triggers area to enter the dynamic effect selection interface. Click the upper right corner, "√" button to confirm the selected effect, and upper left corner "X" button to cancel. Long press the trigger area to change the trigger name, trigger lasting time, trigger channel.
· On the grouping page, click "+” button in the lower right corner to add groups, select the channel associated with groups, and click OK to set the names of groups, the group page shows the added groups, and click in controls the effect mode of the channel associated with the group.
1. Connect to a new SP608E controller.
2. SP601E can output two different signals, and supports 9 scenes.
3. You save the current lighting effect settings to these scenes.
4. 36 built-in dynamic effects (1-24: general dynamic effects，25-36: music effects) and solid color effect.
5. You can enter the RGB value of the color directly in solid color effect,
6. You can save your favorite colors.
7. SP601E can be set up to 5 timers.
With RF remote control
1, Power supply/phone/controller/led strip not include.
2, This phone only support 2.4G WiFi network.Can't support 5.0G WiFi network.
3, This app support Android 4.4 or above, IOS 10.0 or above.
Supply voltage of this product is 5~24 Volts DC, do not exceed.
Shorting output wires my cause damage to dimmer.
Always observe proper polarity when connecting power and load.
For indoor use only - this product is not waterproof or weatherproof.
How to connect the WS2813 WS2815 WS2818 led strip lights
1.Interior Decoration: Club, bar, corridor, room, hotel, led aquarium lighting, museum, christmas, holiday, Retail LED lighting etc.
2.Exterior Decoration: Plaza, commercial buildings, parks, scenic spot, evening location, Sign illumination LEDs etc
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• Constant current VS Constant voltage
• What is the voltage drop? How to solve it?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
How to choose the correct SMD led for your strip?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
7. How to cut and connect COB led strips?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
How to set up RGB led strip lights?
How to set up RGBW led strip lights?
How to set up RGBCCT led strip lights?
What is amplifier and its uses?
What is amplifier and its uses?
How amplifier works step by step?
What are the types of amplifier?
How to install an amplifier?
How to wire amplifier?
What is dimmer and how to use it?
What led lights should be on dimmers?
Can you put a dimmer switch on any led light?
What happens if you put a non dimmable led light in a dimmer?
What wattage dimmer do you need?
What dimmer switch do you need for LED lights?
How many led lights should be on a dimmer?
What are the types of dimmer?
How do you know if your LED strip is dimmable?
Why do LED lights flicker on a dimmer switch?
How to install a dimmer?
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights under cabinet/under counter?
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
What is aluminum profile?
What are aluminium profiles used for?
Where are Aluminium extrusions used?
How to install LED aluminum channels?
How to cut LED aluminum channels?