TM016 Touch Panel 0-10V Output Dimmer, LED Hight Voltage Dimmer
TM016 controller is a self-developed 0-10V dimmer that integrates wireless remote control and touch dimming. TM016 continues to maintain the advantages of precise dimming of low-voltage dimmers. The appearance of the glass panel design is beautiful. , fashion. High-precision capacitive touch control chip, increase the sensitivity of touch, reduce false triggering, use the wireless remote control to increase control flexibility, this product can also be equipped with two remote control to control it, easy to use, use software to code, increase Remote control adaptability. It provides a more comfortable, safe, and convenient intelligent lighting control effect than traditional lighting controllers, optimizing people's control experience of lighting, thus bringing users a new and comfortable lighting environment.
Working Voltage: 90～240VAC/50～60Hz
Output Signal: 0-10V
Working Power Consumption: <2W
Packing Size: L165×W135×H63 mm
Gross Weight: 315g
Output Power: <200W (load power of 0-10V dimming power supply)
Output Voltage: 90～240VAC/50～60Hz
Working Temperature: -20-60℃
Dimensions: L86×W86×H36 mm
Net Weight: 153.6g
Remote Control Distance:> 20 meters
Instructions for use
L: Power input live wire, the voltage range is 90～240VAC, 50～60Hz;
N: power input neutral line, the voltage range is 90～240VAC, 50～60Hz;
L: Relay output live wire (connected to the live wire interface of the 0-10V dimming power supply), the output voltage is 90 ~ 240VAC, 50 ~ 60Hz;
N: Relay output neutral line (connected to zero line interface of the 0-10V dimming power supply), the output voltage is 90～240VAC, 50～60Hz;
V+: output 0-10V signal positive;
V-: output 0-10V signal negative.
This product has a storage function of 4 scenes, which can meet the application occasions of various needs of users. Users can set the output type of related scenes according to their own needs. When any scene needs to be recalled, they can be recalled by pressing the scene you set, which is very convenient. This product has a total of six buttons and a remote control, simple operation, easy to get started. The use of computer digital chips has the characteristics of high reliability and accuracy, and also has the functions of the long press and short press, which can greatly reduce misoperation.
1. Use a "one" screwdriver to gently pry at the notch of the touch panel and slowly remove the panel, as shown in the following figure:
2. Fix the bottom case of the controller in the 86×86 installation box on the wall (the installation box needs to be purchased by the customer), as shown in the following figure:
3. Put on the cover of the controller glass panel that was dismantled before, and the installation is completed, as shown in the figure below:
1. Please do not install the controller in a closed, high magnetic field area;
2. Check whether the voltage and power supply match this controller;
3. Before powering on, please check whether the line is correctly connected, and use the instrument to test whether there is a short circuit;
4. When there is a problem, please do not open the casing of the controller while power is on to prevent electric shock.
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• Constant current VS Constant voltage
• What is the voltage drop? How to solve it?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
What is amplifier and its uses?
What is amplifier and its uses?
How amplifier works step by step?
What are the types of amplifier?
How to install an amplifier?
How to wire amplifier?
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips