DC24V 12W 28X23mm White/Yellow Light Full Color Addressable DMX512 Outdoor Waterproof IP67 Aluminum Lens Linear LED Lighting LED Wall Wash Lighting
1. Highlight 5050 LED chip: High transmittance PMMA lens, low energy consumption, long life, low light decay.
2. Environmentally friendly aluminum lamp body: Fast heat dissipation, wear, and corrosion resistance, hidden bottom line.
3. All-copper waterproof male and female joint: Low power consumption, good waterproof performance, aging resistance, high-temperature resistance.
4. Luminous effect of the Linear LED Lighting is divided into single color and full color, single color has Warm White/Daylight White/Yellow, it usually uses for lighting. Full color has DMX512 Addressable, it supports seven color gradual change, jump, full-color scanning, chasing, running water, stacking, horse lamp effect, can also use multiple point light source to form dazzle color screen, background screen, pattern, animation, and other effects, so it usually uses for decorating.
5. Pure aluminum thickened panel: The inside of Linear LED Lighting is completely filled with glue and waterproof treatment, protection of LED lamp beads, wear - resistant pressure.
6. Thickened aluminum bracket: Simple installation and easy to use.
7. Side drain: No extrusion, defogging, drainage.
Standards and Certifications
LED Item: 12W Aluminum Lens Linear LED Lighting
LED Model: QCY-XT-01
LED Type: SMD LED Chips
Size of chip: 5050 SMD
Input voltage: DC24V
LED Lights power: 12 Watt/ piece
Lamp bead quantity: 48LED
LED Light Color: Warm White/Daylight White/Yellow/DMX512
Fixture Dimensions: 28x23x1000mm (1.10''x0.91''x39.37'')
Brightness: high brightness
Grey level: 256
LED Lighting angle: 60
Color temperature: 2700-6500K
Working temperature: -30~40°C
Waterproof Rating: IP67
Luminous flux: 960LM
Control type: External control
Fixture Material: Aluminum
Certifications: RoHS, CE
LED Lifespan: 50000hours
Power wiring diagram
Color Temperature And CRI
Choosing the correct color temperature lights for your project is very important, and as important as the brightness you choose.
Consider the look and feel you want your project to have.
What other color lights will be present? What material and color are the materials you wish to light?
CRI (Color Rendering Index) is a measure of how well a particular light source renders vivid, natural color. Lamps, led tubes, or led bulbs with an index of greater than 90 are generally considered High CRI light sources, and will make food, jewels, or any other product come alive with bright, natural color.
three-dimensional light-emitting word
Channel letters lighting
Light boxes lighting
Landscape layout lighting
Stage decoration lighting
Cove LED lighting
Edge lit signs
Off grid lighting
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips