SP501E Color Chasing Alexa LED Strip Light Kit, 32.8Ft/10m Flexible Waterproof Digital Addressable RGB LED Rope Lights Working with iOS & Android FairyNest APP, Support Amazon Alexa
➤12V SMART APP CONTROLLED LED ROPE LIGHTING: With 180 individual color changing modes and 16 million dynamic colors the applications are nearly limitless. In addition, colors may be set to the single static mode, giving you a wide variety of choices for lighting.
➤LED FLEXIBLE LIGHTS WITH IC CHIP-BUILT-IN DIGITAL ADDRESSABLE RGB PIXELS: Allows chasing effects of rainbow colors giving an amazing appearance of lights dancing, twinkling and pulsing. These lights afford you the ability to use in numerous applications throughout your home, including ambient lighting under counters, bars and behind televisions, as well as decorations for holidays or just anytime parties. The uses are infinite!
➤ QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION: Light strips backed with very strong adhesive tape, with easy peal paper covering. Just remove the paper and firmly place stripping to desired area. (waterproof IP67 without the strong adhesive backing tape).
➤LED LIGHTS COVERED WITH SILICONE FOR WATERPROOFING: A liberal thickness of silicone generously covers the lighting strip which makes it waterproof.
➤COLOR & SPEED AND BRIGHTNESS IS ADJUSTABLE: You can adjust the color hue, brightness and speed by APP and Amazon Alexa,. LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD WITH THESE FUN AND AMAZING LIGHTS!
➤ These strips are 5 meters per roll, DC12V needs to be powered separately every 10 meters, if you buy a 20 meter kit, please click here -> 20 meters kit
➤ If you want to use it outdoors, please install the power adapter and controller in a dry environment, such as a waterproof box or a waterproof bag,
and make sure that the AC plug is fixed out of the reach of children.
2x 5-meter 5050 SMD LED Strip Lights (Waterproof IP20, IP65 or IP67 optional, the connector non-waterproof)
1 x SP501E controller (Non-waterproof)
1 x 1 to 2 data connector (Non-waterproof)
20 x mounting brackets ( Suitable for waterproof IP67 only, not waterproof IP65)
WiFi(support IOS&Android device)
10M / 32.8 foot
30LED/m, 300 LEDs/10m
-20° to 50°
1. The kit comes with 32.8ft RGB LED strips, WiFi Alexa controller, AC to DC power adapter and connectors. No more accessories are required.
2. Please expand the LED Strip Light before connecting to the power supply.
3. Make sure the mounting surface is clean and will hold the adhesive tape. We recommend cleaning the surface with alcohol for best results.
1, Updated Technology, 8 kinds of dynamic chasing effect are predesigned, you can switch these chasing effects at will with Alexa voice control.
2, Multiple Dynamic and Static Effects, 180 kinds of dynamic chasing lighting effect, 8 kinds of Alexa vocie control dynamic chasing lighting effect. Mark 4 kinds your favorite effect from dynamic or static. Switch freely between dynamic mode and static mode.
3, DC5V-24V, 5.5mmx2.1mm power jack. The voltage depends on LED strips. Don't use DC12V power supply for DC5V WS2812B pixel strip.Can not support SK6812RGBW 4 channels IC .
4, Drive 900 pixles, This controller can control 900 pixels max. The APP is Fairy Nest, scan the QR code on the user manual you can download it.
The SP501E LED controller can work with Amazon Alexa or directly controlled by the FairyNest App.
1. Scan the QR code(search for “FairyNest” on Google Play or App Store) to download the FairyNest App. Open the App and Sign up.
2.Connect your phone or tablet to a 2.4G WiFi network.(Does not support 5.0G WiFi network)
3.Power up SP501E controller(DC5-24V), and connect the controller to the LED strip.
4. Click “+” button to configure the new SP501E controller:
•Input your WiFi network password.
•Pressing and hold the button on the controller untill the LED flashes in white.
•Please keep your phone, the WiFi router and the controller closer together to maintain a better signal connection during configuration.
5.After the configuration is completed, the controller will successfully access the Internet.
1, Timer fuction, turn on/off the LED strip on time every day.
2, Remote fuction, you can control the LED strip whenever and wherever you like via APP in 2G/3G/4G/WIFI network.
3, Mark fuction, You can mark the lighting effect you like.
4, Auto playing fuction, you can set the app automatic loop play the chasing lighting effect.
5, STA mode, One APP can control lots of controller make sure connect the controller to your home 2.4G WiFi network.
6, Adjust the LED strip RGB order.
FairyNest App Function
1. There are 180 dynamic built-in effects with adjustable brightness and speed.
2.You can long press and drag your favourite effects into four slots.
3.8 buttons for 8 special led effects that can be easily called using the FairyNest app and can be called via Alexa voice commands.
4.In the static color page, you can combine any static colors using the color ring and the brightness and saturation adjust bars.
5.You can long press and drag your favourite colors into four slots.
6.8 buttons for 8 special led colors that can be easily called using the FairyNest app and can be called via Alexa voice commands.
III.Connet to Smart Speaker
1. Sign in to the Alexa App and get your smart speaker ready.
There are two skill for SP501E LED controller: FariyNest and FairyLight.
•Search FairyNest(FairyLight) on the Alexa App’s Skills page, click Enable button to enable the skill.
•Go to the FairyNest login page and enter your FairyNest account and password.
•Go to the Authorization page and click the “GRANT”button to grant Alexa permission to control the LED controller.
IV.Voice control instructions
With the FairyNest and FairyLight skills enabled, you can now control your LED with voice commands.
This FairyNest skill has basic functions such as turning on, off, changing colors and adjusting brightness.
You can use the voice command as below(presume your controller’s name is: living room light):
Alexa, turn on living room light.
Alexa, turn off living room light.
Alexa, set color living room light color to red.
Alexa, set color living room light color to purple.
Alexa, set the brightness of living room to 80%.
Alexa, brighten living room light.
Alexa, dim living room light.
•Fairy Light skill:
This FairyLight skill is used for dynamic LED effects and can be used to change effects and adjust speed with voice commands.
You can use the voice commands as below:
==========change effect ==========
Alexa, ask fairy light to run rainbow effect.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run fire effect.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run stars effect.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run ripple effect.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run halloween effect.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run theater effect.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run gradient effect.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run gorgeous effect.
======== adjust effect speed ========
Alexa, ask fairy light to speed up.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run faster.
Alexa, ask fairy light to speed down.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run slower.
======== set static color ========
Alexa, ask fairy light to run romantic effect.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run sunshine effect.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run sunset effect.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run seaside effect.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run grassland effect.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run violet effect.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run crystal effect.
Alexa, ask fairy light to run energy effect.
At SuperLightingLED, your product’s warranty covers any items that are damaged upon arrival. If you received a defective item, please contact us before any negative feedback or reviews, and we will be happy to replace it at no cost.
Waterproof Level Description
IP20 Non-waterproof (The PCB [Printed Circuit Board] surface of the bare, with a self-adhesive back, For Indoor);
IP65 Waterproof (Epoxy cover waterproof, Epoxy Resin, PCB surface is encapsulated with plastic Gel, with self-adhesive 3M back, For Outdoor & Indoor) ;
IP67 Waterproof (Silicon sleeve waterproof, PCB is encapsulated with silicon tube, with a plastic fastener, better waterproof, For Outdoor);
IP68 Waterproof (Fully waterproof plastic irrigation, PCB both surface and back are encapsulated with plastic Gel, with a plastic fastener, the top level of waterproof, For Outdoor);
The waterproof grade of IP65, IP67, and IP68 will affect the color temperature due to the material problem, resulting in an increase of about 1000K. If you want to purchase the waterproof LED strips and have requirements on the color temperature, please note when placing the order.
|By : NarrowMargin Date Added: 03/20/2019|
|These LED strips are great! High quality strips with very vivid colors and a reliable chaser module. This kit also comes with plastic mounting brackets so you can mount them under your cabinet or on the wall. We hung these in my daughter's bedroom and she loves them! My only criticism is that the power supply is a little bulky so its a little tricky to conceal. So far they have been running good and my daughter loves them!|
|By : Vo Viet Date Added: 02/21/2019|
|This product works exactly as expected, there are a large amount of color chasing options to choose from and many ways to customize your list of favorited ones. I bought two sets of this product and they have worked great.|
|By : Dean Russell Date Added: 01/29/2019|
|We use these lights as the lighting system for our podcast Witness Me DnD. They work amazingly well and give us cool features to add to our show! Super easy to install and super easy to use!|
|By : Roger Date Added: 12/08/2018|
|By : John Bailey Date Added: 10/08/2018|
|I purchased several different sets of lights for a dance‚ these were my favorite and best quality. They have lots of functions that are user friendly‚ the lights are protected with a coating that allowed them to be walked on. It also came with all the attachments/splinters. The colors are bright and just beautiful. We are going to end up get 3 more sets of these for another function.|
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips