TC421/TC420 DC12-24V 5 Channels WIFI Time Controller
With the programmable time controller of the host computer, the load output can be changed with the change of time. Customers can customize the schedule mode they want through the PC host computer client or mobile APP client. Then download the required schedule to the controller through the USB port or wifi. In addition to the function of editing the schedule, the PC host computer and mobile APP client can also set the time for the controller, that is, the synchronous clock function of the host computer. If users want to see the effect of the edited schedule, they can use the fast broadcast function of the host computer. The host computer is also equipped with a delete function. Once the delete function is executed, the mode name display area becomes blank. A programmable time controller with a host computer can control up to five loads of LED changes. The adjustment of the lighting change effect can be applied to plant lights, lightbox advertisements, stage setting, home decoration, etc.TC420 can only be programmed by computer, while TC421 can be programmed by computer or mobile phone APP
Product Specification Download
Working Temperature: -20-60℃
Power Supply Voltage: DC12-24V
Static Power Consumption: <0.5W
Net Weight: 220g
Gross Weight: 430g
Packing Size: 185mm*180mm*54.8mm
Output: 5 Channels
Maximum Output Current: 20A
like: you can set 6:00 brightness-0%
note: If your set 6:00 @ 0% to 6:30 @ 100%,it will fade 0%-100% between 6:00-6:30(if you choose fade mode), or jump to 100% at 6:30 directly (if you choose Jump mode).
* Brightness changing effect can be "Jump" and "Fade" between each two-time points.
When you connect your TC421 to router and search it on PC by wireless, notice TC421 support 2.4Ghz only, 5Ghz is not compatible, thanks.
① is the reset button when the controller crashes, you can touch this button to reset.
② It is a USB signal access port. After the mode of the host computer is edited, it can be downloaded to the controller through the USB cable.
③ DC plug, when the load power is small, you can choose this interface to the input voltage.
① It is the negative pole of load output No. 1;
② It is the negative pole of load output No. 2;
③ It is the negative pole of load output No. 3;
④ Output the negative pole of the 4th channel;
⑤ Output the negative pole of the 5th channel for the load;
⑥ It is the positive pole of load output;
⑦⑧ is the positive and negative poles of the power input. When the load power is too large, ⑦⑧ can be selected. (Note: The DC head of the power input port and these two interfaces only need to choose one.)
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
Top 6 Considerations Before Buying LED Strip Lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
Is it worth getting led strip lights?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
What are the types of led strip lights? Flexible led strip lights VS rigid led strip lights -
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
How to choose the correct SMD led for your strip?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
7. How to cut and connect COB led strips?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Right Addressable LED Strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the best DC12V addressable led strips?
How to choose the best DC5V digital led strips?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
The Color Difference Between Warm White 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 6000K Pure White and 7000K Cool White
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
How to choose the right color for your led strip lights? -
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
What is color rendering index?
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
How to connect led strip lights?
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
How to connect led strip to the power supply?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
How to wire single color led strip lights?
How to wire tunable white/CCT led strip lights?
How to wire RGB color changing led strip lights?
How to wire RGBCCT led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
How to choose led strip light controllers?
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
How to calculate power for led strip lights?
4 steps to calculate the power you need
Performance And Reasons Of LED Voltage Drop
How to choose led strip light power supply?
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
How to install led strip lights? What accessories will be needed?
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install LED sensor stair lights?
Lighting Up Your Stairs With LED Strip Lights Ideas
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
How to choose led strip light connectors?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
Ultimate Guide on Aluminum Profile for LED Strip Lighting
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips
5. How to install LED aluminum channels?
6. How To Get Ideal Light Diffuser For Your LED Strip?
7. Add Black Aluminum LED Light Diffusers For Your Home Lighting
8. How To Find The Right Aluminum LED Light Strip Diffuser Channel?