DL113 DC12V-24V DALI-DMX512 Converter, LED DMX Dimming Controller
DALI (Digital Addressable Lighting Interface) is an international standard and popular lighting control protocol bus. It uses Manchester-coded digital transmission. It has powerful dimming functions such as overall, group dimming, addressable dimming, and querying the status of lamps. Features. Compared with the analog 0-10V dimming bus, this bus has the characteristics of accurate dimming, addressability, stability, centralized control, and easy installation.
DMX512 was first developed by USITT (American Theatre Technology Association) to control the dimmer from the console with a standard digital interface. It is simple, reliable and flexible.
This product can convert between the standard IEC62386 DALI dimming signal and the internationally adopted DMX-512 standard signal to realize the control of the DMX module by the DALI host, and the DMX device can also be controlled by the DMX host, making the two protocols seamlessly convert
①Support DMX512－>DALI/DALI－>DMX512 signal conversion;
② Support code extraction to select DMX signal start channel;
③ Support the number of DALI channels selected by code extraction;
④ Support maximum 64 DALI signal output;
⑤Support grouping and scene control of DALI equipment, this function is effective when the converter is in DALI->DMX mode;
Working Temperature: -20-60 ℃
Power Supply Voltage: DC 12V-24V
Input Signal: DALI/DMX512
Output Signal: DMX512/DALI
Static Power Consumption: <1W
Connection Method: DALI signal is a 4pin green wiring post, and DMX signal is an RJ45 interface.
Power interface: DC12-24V
DALI interface: connect to DALI bus, regardless of positive or negative
DMX interface: RJ45 interface has positive and negative
Power: Power indicator, steady light means the polarity of the power supply connected to the controller is correct and works normally, and off means the power supply is reversed or the controller is not working properly
DALI: DALI signal indicator, flashing means data is being converted, long light means no data conversion, and off means no DALI signal access.
Dmx: Dmx signal indicator, flashing means data is being converted, long light means no data conversion.
DIP switch description
DALI ADDRESS: 6-bit DIP switch, used to set DALI channel output. For example: set all dialing codes to OFF to realize DALI control of A0 address; if 001 is set to ON and other dialing codes are set to OFF, DALI control of A0 and A1 addresses can be realized; if need to control 64 channels For DALI devices, all 6-bit DIP switches are set to ON, which can realize DALI control of 64 addresses from A0 to A63. (Note 1)
DMX ADDRESS: 10-digit DIP switch.
FUN is used to switch the conversion mode, OFF is DALI to DMX512, ON is DMX512-DALI.
001-256 dial code is used to set the start address of DMX signal. The minimum starting address of DMX is 1. For example: when all the dial codes are OFF, the DMX start address is 1; when the dial code is set to 001 is ON, and the other is OFF, the DMX start address is 1+1, which is 2; when all the dial switches When set to ON, the starting address is 511+1, which is 512. (Note 2)
Note 1: DALI device addresses are A0 to A63, a total of 64 device addresses;
Note 2: DMX channel address is 1 to 512, a total of 512 channel addresses;
Instructions for use
① The dimming curve from DALI to DMX signal is converted into linear dimming.
② The DMX dimming curve is linear, and the conversion to DALI dimming signal curve is logarithmic.
③FUN: This dial switch is used to switch modes, select DMX to DALI (ON) or DALI to DMX (OFF).
④DALI DIP switch: used to set the number of DALI channels, for example, set to 30, the converter will only control A0-A30 a total of 31 channels.
⑤ The DMX switch is used to select the DMX start address, from the start address to the end address (start address + DALI output address) will be controlled by the DALI signal. At the same time, the number of controlled channels is limited by the DALI switch. For example: DMX dial switch is set to ADDR=10, DALI dial switch is set to 30, DALI address A0 corresponds to DMX address is ADDR, A1 corresponds to address is ADDR+1... A30 corresponds to address is ADDR+30 (the maximum limit is 512 ), the address of A30-A63 will no longer be controlled. The DMX and DALI address mapping table is as follows:
DMX address (maximum limit is 512)
DALI to DMX512
DMX512 to DALI
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
Top 6 Considerations Before Buying LED Strip Lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
Is it worth getting led strip lights?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
What are the types of led strip lights? Flexible led strip lights VS rigid led strip lights -
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
How to choose the correct SMD led for your strip?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
7. How to cut and connect COB led strips?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Right Addressable LED Strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the best DC12V addressable led strips?
How to choose the best DC5V digital led strips?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
The Color Difference Between Warm White 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 6000K Pure White and 7000K Cool White
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
How to choose the right color for your led strip lights? -
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
What is color rendering index?
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
How to connect led strip lights?
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
How to connect led strip to the power supply?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
How to wire single color led strip lights?
How to wire tunable white/CCT led strip lights?
How to wire RGB color changing led strip lights?
How to wire RGBCCT led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
How to choose led strip light controllers?
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
How to calculate power for led strip lights?
4 steps to calculate the power you need
Performance And Reasons Of LED Voltage Drop
How to choose led strip light power supply?
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
How to install led strip lights? What accessories will be needed?
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install LED sensor stair lights?
Lighting Up Your Stairs With LED Strip Lights Ideas
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
How to choose led strip light connectors?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
Ultimate Guide on Aluminum Profile for LED Strip Lighting
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips
5. How to install LED aluminum channels?
6. How To Get Ideal Light Diffuser For Your LED Strip?
7. Add Black Aluminum LED Light Diffusers For Your Home Lighting
8. How To Find The Right Aluminum LED Light Strip Diffuser Channel?