LN-DALIMSENSOR DALI Multi-function Sensor Light Sensor, Intelligent Addressing Dimmer
DALI (Digital Addressable Lighting Interface) is an international standard and popular lighting control protocol bus. It has the features of digitally addressable dimming, stability, various dimming methods, easy installation, and compatibility with major manufacturers.
DALI multi-function sensor has a built-in human body sensor and light sensor. It adopts an advanced computer control chip to convert these sensor signals into corresponding DALI commands to control the DALI dimmer on the bus, making the DALI system more intelligent. The sensor supports our DALI touch screen controller and DALI network host to use software to configure the sensor parameters, simple to use, and more intelligent.
Working Temperature: -20-60 ℃
Power Supply: DALI bus power
Input Signal: human body induction, light induction signal
Output Signal: standard DALI signal
Input Current: ≤9mA
Gross Weight: 150g
Net Weight: 78.5g
Packing Size: L145*W145*H70mm
Inspection Range Installed at a height of 3-4 m: 5-8 m
Lighting Threshold Setting Range: 10-650lx
①Selection of human body and light sensor function: the human body sensor and light sensor function can be switched on and off independently, or can be turned off completely, making the sensor completely invalid
② Output control settings: the sensor output can be set to control a single device or group, broadcast control;
③ Output mode control: the sensor output control mode can be set to the minimum, maximum or automatic;
④Lighting threshold setting: 10-650lx;
Timing setting: 30s-60min;
⑤Sensor indicator light: when the sensor is powered on/restarted, the control command is received, and the sensor is effectively output, the indicator light above the sensor will flash; when the sensor is standby and there is no induction, the indicator light will be off;
1. When setting the light sensor control mode: When the external light intensity is less than the set threshold, the lamps in the controlled group will output the set output value: minimum value, maximum value, or automatic control (the sensor will be based on the measured The current ambient light value is added or subtracted to control the light output). When the external illuminance is continuously greater than the set threshold value, and the time exceeds the set delay-off value, the controlled lamp will go out.
2. When the human body induction control mode is set: when the movement of a person is sensed, the controlled lamp will be turned on, and when the movement of the human body is not sensed, the lamp will be turned off when the set delay time is reached.
3. When setting the human body sensor plus light sensor control mode: when the external light intensity is greater than the set threshold light intensity, the human body sensor is invalid; when the external light intensity is less than the set threshold light intensity, the human body sensor is effective.
Note: The three modes can be triggered repeatedly.
Multiple sensors can exist simultaneously on a DALI bus, and DALI sensors can be activated by the external environment.
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips