DC5-24V Synchronous Programmable DMX & SPI/TTL LED Light Controller With SD Card
DC5-24V Synchronous... $38.98
K-1000C (T-1000S Updated)... $54.98
SP801E 4 SPI Channel MAX... $28.99
K-1000C (T-1000S Updated)...
SP801E 4 SPI Channel MAX...
This programmable LED light controller is compatible with DMX512 signal and SPI/TTL signal, so you can use it to control digital SPI led strips and DMX led strips. It supports DC5-24V voltage input, and multiple controllers can be synchronously controlled. The synchronization signal is recommended not to exceed 50 meters (164ft), and the measured distance is 200 meters (656ft).
Built-in 102 kinds of patterns (no SD card inserted), can be equipped with SD card (<8G).
Automatic recognition of SD cards or internal patterns: When the controller is turned on, the internal pattern of the controller will be called automatically without SD, and the pattern of the SD card will be called automatically when the SD card is inserted.
In the state of SD card, standard DMX512 can be used to select the built-in pattern and speed.
Drive up to 2048 pixel points. Refresh frequency max. 30 fps (<512 pixel points)
The maximum distance between the controller and the light strip is <15m (49ft) for SPI/TTL signals; <30m (98ft) for 485 signals. About 10 SPI/TTL light strips can be connected simultaneously in parallel.
|Supported IC Chips||Models|
|TM||TM1803, TM1804, TM1913,TM1809, TM1812 , TM1914, TM1829|
|UCS||UCS2903, UCS2909, UCS2912, UCS1903, UCS1909, UCS1912|
|WS||WS2801, WS2812, WS2811|
|LPD||LDP6803, LDP8806, LDP1109|
|SM||SM16716, SM16726, SM16703, DMX512|
|P9813, P9803||P9813, P9803|
|SK6812||RGB and RGBW|
Set pattern and speed:
1. In the state of SD card, the pattern and speed can be selected by pressing the keys, and the [ON/OFF] key can be used to adjust brightness.
2. Press the [MODE/SPEED] key to display S001 and P001 in a cycle. The beginning of S represents the speed, and the beginning of P represents the pattern. At this time, it can be increased or decreased by [UP] and [DOWN].
3. Press and hold the second key [MODE/SPEED] to display A000, and A represents the DMX512 address. Note that the DMX address is only useful when DMX512 is decoded and controlled by a standard DMX512 console. Use [UP] and [DOWN] keys to increase and decrease.
1. Select IC model
First press the [ON/Off] key and the screen displays OFF to enter the programming state. Then press [Mode/Speed] to select the model, and then press the [On/Off] key to exit.
2. Control pixel points setting
First press the [ON/Off] key and the screen displays OFF to enter the programming state, [UP] and [DOWN] to set the number of pixel points. Press the [On/Off] key to exit.
3. DMX512 console
Use DMX512 master console to control internal patterns or SD patterns, and use the first controller for wiring when multiple sets are used synchronously.
The controller accounts for five channels of DMX. The first channel is pattern, the second channel is speed, and the third channel is brightness value of RGB.
The step number of pattern is 2, the first pattern is 0-1, the second pattern is 2-3, and the Nth pattern is (N-1)-N.
The default DMX address of the controller is A000, long press [Mode/Speed] to display, then press [UP] or [DOWN] to set the address (A), occupy the channel A-(A+5) 5 channels. For example, A000 occupies DMX512 CH1-5, A001 occupies CH2-6.
4. One key to write DMX address code
Press OFF key and MoDE key at the same time for 5 seconds to write the code automatically (512 pixels).
UCS512-3 and TM512 wiring: TTL DAT connects to the signal line, TTL CLK connects to the address line.
UCS512-4 differential write code wiring: DMX D+ to A, DMX D- to B. Address line empty.
Standards and Certifications
|Product Name:||Programmable LED Light Controller|
|Output Signal:||DMX512 & SPI/TTL|
|Max Control Pixels:||2048pcs|
|Working Temperature:||-20℃ ~ 60℃|
TTL: single-wire and two-wire signal interface
GND: signal ground
DMX512: Send DMX512 signal when selecting model DMX512, and send differential signal when other models are selected; cooperate with 485 receiving board to make signal transmission farther
D+: DMX512 signal A
D-: DMX512 signal B
GND: No wiring is required under normal conditions
Note: The ground GND of the light strip must be connected to the led power supply, not just the controller, otherwise the high current will break through the controller.
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
Top 6 Considerations Before Buying LED Strip Lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
Is it worth getting led strip lights?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
What are the types of led strip lights? Flexible led strip lights VS rigid led strip lights -
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
How to choose the correct SMD led for your strip?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
7. How to cut and connect COB led strips?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Right Addressable LED Strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the best DC12V addressable led strips?
How to choose the best DC5V digital led strips?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
The Color Difference Between Warm White 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 6000K Pure White and 7000K Cool White
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
How to choose the right color for your led strip lights? -
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
What is color rendering index?
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
How to connect led strip lights?
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
How to connect led strip to the power supply?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
How to wire single color led strip lights?
How to wire tunable white/CCT led strip lights?
How to wire RGB color changing led strip lights?
How to wire RGBCCT led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
How to choose led strip light controllers?
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
How to calculate power for led strip lights?
4 steps to calculate the power you need
Performance And Reasons Of LED Voltage Drop
How to choose led strip light power supply?
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
How to install led strip lights? What accessories will be needed?
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install LED sensor stair lights?
Lighting Up Your Stairs With LED Strip Lights Ideas
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
How to choose led strip light connectors?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
Ultimate Guide on Aluminum Profile for LED Strip Lighting
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips
5. How to install LED aluminum channels?
6. How To Get Ideal Light Diffuser For Your LED Strip?
7. Add Black Aluminum LED Light Diffusers For Your Home Lighting
8. How To Find The Right Aluminum LED Light Strip Diffuser Channel?