SPI Signal Amplifier 4CH For Addressable LED Strip Lights
This SP signal amplifier is compatible with all kinds of our SPI LED controllers, such as the Magic Home Pro LED controller. It can output the signal of the main controller completely and synchronously, with 4 channels of output and the extra 1 channel for connection to the next amplifier. In theory, this LED amplifier can be connected to numerous.
Data Output Amplifier For Addressable WS2811, WS2812B, SK6812 LED Strips.
Standards and Certifications
Working temperature: -20-60℃
Supply voltage: DC 5-24V
Output Current Range : MAX <2A
Output: 4 SPI signal
External dimension: L 76 Χ W 37 Χ H 22mm
Packing size: L 78 Χ W 60 Χ H 25mm
Failure analysis and solutions
The light isn't working
1. The switching power supply doesn't work.
2. The positive and negative wires of the power supply are connected reversely.
3.Wrong or not firmly connected.
1. Check and ensure the switching power supply works properly.
2. Corrected after checking.
3. Check the wiring and connect it properly.
1. Wrong connection of RGB wire.
2. Wrong RGB sort of the APP.
1. Check and connect the RGB wire properly.
2. Check and change the RGB sort of the APP until you get the right color.
One preset pattern doesn't work
The speed is not adjusted.
Press speed key to speed up
Uneven brightness of front and rear LEDs
1. Output wire too long with voltage drop.
2. Voltage drop due to thin wires.
3. Power overload.
4. Controller overload.
1. Shorten the output wire or looped power supply.
2. Replace with thicker wires based on actual current.
3. Replace with a higher power supply.
4. Add on the extra power amplifier.
In order to ensure the integrity and safety of the product, please follow the prompts and reminders in the following.
Please operate with caution and read the below safety precautions carefully before using.
1. Avoid installing in the minefield, strong magnetic field, humid and high voltage area.
2. Make sure the wiring is correct and firm to avoid accidents such as short-circuit damage to components and burning out of the controller.
3. Please install the controller in a well-ventilated place to ensure that the ambient temperature is appropriate.
4. Please check whether the input power supply of the controller( must be matched to the controller's supply voltage) meets the product requirements and whether the output voltage of the power supply is consistent with the products.
5. In case of any problem, please do not repair it yourself. If in doubt, please contact the supplier.
The effective power of the power supply is only 80% of the power supply marked, so when the user selects a power supply, it should be slightly higher( at least 20% or higher) than the load power of the LED lights.
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips