TM204 DC12V-24V 4 Channel RGBW Touch Panel Controller With Display
TM204 controller is a multi-function LED controller, which is safe, reliable, simple, and beautiful with touch control technology. The user can touch the color ring to adjust the color of the light. The controller can monitor the current power, circuit board temperature monitoring, display the current time, and set the timing scene, including timing shutdown, timing change mode, etc. The controller also has built-in 18 default lighting modes for users to choose from.
Working Temperature: 0-60℃
Power Supply Voltage: DC12V-24V
Output: 4 circuits
Connection Method: common anode
Controller Size: L86×W86×H36.5mm
Packing Bag Size: L110×W110×H56mm
Net Weight: 300g
Gross Weight: 430g
Static Power Consumption: <0.7W
Output Current: <=5A (each circuit)
Output Power: 12V<60W, 24V<120W (each circuit)
GND: negative power supply.
VCC: positive power supply.
V+: the positive pole of the load lamp, common to all loads.
R: Red load lamp negative.
G: The negative pole of the green load light.
B: Blue load lamp negative.
W: White load lamp negative.
Instructions for use
1. Buttons: TM204 controller has four touch buttons: switch, M mode button, plus button, minus button
① Press the key to open and close the controller.
②M key is used for menu switching, press M key to switch to built-in mode, brightness, speed, power, temperature, time setting, timing, timing scene.
③ Press the plus key to select the built-in mode, plus brightness, acceleration, time setting bit move right, timing time setting bit move right, timing scene selection.
④ Press the minus key to select the built-in mode, brightness reduction, deceleration, time setting, timing time setting, timing scene selection.
2. Menu: TM204 controller menu includes built-in mode, brightness adjustment, speed adjustment, temperature, power, time, time setting, timing scene, press the mode key to switch to different menus, built-in mode, brightness adjustment, speed adjustment, temperature, The power and timing scenarios correspond to the English abbreviations M, B, S, T, P, and SCN in the upper left corner of the screen, respectively.
① Under the M menu, press the plus or minus key to switch to different built-in modes, a total of 19 built-in modes.
② Under menu B, press the plus and minus keys to change the brightness level, a total of 100 levels, after pressing the value unchanged, the current mode brightness is not adjustable.
③ Under the S menu, press the plus and minus keys to change the speed level, a total of 100 levels, after pressing the value unchanged, the current mode speed is not adjustable.
④ Under the T menu, the current indoor temperature is displayed.
⑤ Under the P menu, the current output power is displayed.
⑥ Under the time menu, display the current time, press the plus key to enter the time setting mode and move the time setting bit to the right, press the minus key to set the time, when the cursor is completely removed, the time setting is successful, note that the cursor is not completely removed, the set time will be Failure.
⑦The timer time is displayed under the timer menu. Press the plus key to enter the time setting mode and move the time setting bit to the right. Press the minus key to set the timer time. When the cursor is completely removed, the timer time is set successfully. Similarly, the cursor is not completely removed. Time will expire.
⑧SCN menu, set the scene to be changed when the timing time expires, press the plus or minus key to select the scene, the scene includes one of the switch-on or built-in mode.
3. Color circle: Touch the color circle to adjust the lamp to the corresponding color.
4. Built-in mode: TM204 device contains 19 built-in modes, each mode has different lighting effects. Press the menu key to switch the menu to the built-in mode Mod, press the plus or minus key to switch to a different built-in mode; for example, the menu display M6 is currently the sixth built-in mode cyan.
The built-in modes are as follows:
Adjustable brightness, not adjustable speed
Red, green and blue transition
Adjustable brightness and speed
Seven colors jump
Blue red gradient
Red green gradient
Adjustable speed, brightness is not adjustable
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
Top 6 Considerations Before Buying LED Strip Lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
Is it worth getting led strip lights?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
What are the types of led strip lights? Flexible led strip lights VS rigid led strip lights -
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
How to choose the correct SMD led for your strip?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
7. How to cut and connect COB led strips?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Right Addressable LED Strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the best DC12V addressable led strips?
How to choose the best DC5V digital led strips?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
The Color Difference Between Warm White 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 6000K Pure White and 7000K Cool White
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
How to choose the right color for your led strip lights? -
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
What is color rendering index?
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
How to connect led strip lights?
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
How to connect led strip to the power supply?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
How to wire single color led strip lights?
How to wire tunable white/CCT led strip lights?
How to wire RGB color changing led strip lights?
How to wire RGBCCT led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
How to choose led strip light controllers?
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
How to calculate power for led strip lights?
4 steps to calculate the power you need
Performance And Reasons Of LED Voltage Drop
How to choose led strip light power supply?
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
How to install led strip lights? What accessories will be needed?
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install LED sensor stair lights?
Lighting Up Your Stairs With LED Strip Lights Ideas
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
How to choose led strip light connectors?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
Ultimate Guide on Aluminum Profile for LED Strip Lighting
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips
5. How to install LED aluminum channels?
6. How To Get Ideal Light Diffuser For Your LED Strip?
7. Add Black Aluminum LED Light Diffusers For Your Home Lighting
8. How To Find The Right Aluminum LED Light Strip Diffuser Channel?