DC5/12/24V 800 Pixels Max 36 Channels Human Body Sensor Smart LED Stair Lights Controller
- $30.00 $25.9813% off
- $190.00 $159.9816% off
- $79.98 $69.9813% off
- $59.98 $19.9867% off
The controller has four buttons and a front digital display. After starting, the digital tube will display XX-L XX representing the effect speed of the 1903 light bar. You can directly press SPEED + or SPEED- to adjust the speed of light flow, it is best to match the speed of people up and down the stairs. There are four buttons on the controller panel, namely SPEED +, SPEED-, MODE, SET. Through the SET button, you can adjust the length of the monochromatic ladder lamp and 1903 IC light bar, the speed of the light bar flow, and the lighting effect of the light bar. There are six options for the SET button. Press the SET key to enter LXXX, where L is the number of points that will drive the 1903 light bar. After adjusting the quantity, press the SET key to enter PLXXX. "XX" is the effect, which can also be adjusted by the two buttons of SPEED + SPEED-.
Automatic LED Motion sensor stair lighting
With this controller, you can easy DIY your own intelligent stair lighting,
It has two human body motion sensor, one installed on upstairs, another on downstairs, when you pass, it can sense you, and light up the stairs background light one by one to your ahead,
when you go upstairs, it will light up the lights from downstairs to upstairs,
and if you are going downstairs, it will light up the lights one by one from up to down.
It also drive LED horse racing light, which was installed on the stairs side, like wall or handrail.
Run speed is adjustable, and delay time, you can easy make suitable smart-stair-way to your self.
The main controller can drive 36 stairs light, you can also add amplifier to get 9 stairs more, it is 45 stairs in total.
NOTE: If the number of steps is less than 36 floors, we recommend that you only buy one controller. We will send you a 36CH controller. You can purchase a human sensor controller separately. Please note: For your convenience, You need to buy two human sensor controllers, and you need to install one upstairs and downstairs. Please see the details page below for the specific installation diagram.
Working voltage: DC5/12/24V (3 in 1)
Output current: 1.5A/CH
Channel quantity: 36CH
Power: 5V ~ 350W
12V ~ 700W
24V ~ 1400W
Horse racing light: 800 pixels max.
* if you use DC12V SMD5050 60 LEDs/m strip light, each stair can be 1.5m max.
if you use DC24V SMD5050 60LEDs/m strip light, each stair can be 2.5m max.
Application: production of the led screen, led wall, advertising board, suitable for hotel, KTV, bar, advertising company, decoration company, urban lighting project, entertainment and leisure place lighting.
36 stairs controller:
1*36CH main controller
45 stairs controller:
1*36CH main controller
1*Connector for the main controller to amplifier
36CH Main controller:
when you are using only power supply:
when you are using two power supply:
you can easy set the controller like above code direction, if you can not get the effect you like , please full read the following guide, thanks.
The * in the below words instead of number, please know, thanks.
1. When you power on the controller, it will display **-L, it is the speed of horse racing light, which should be installed on the handrail or wall, you can press SPEED +, or SPEED – to adjust its running speed easily.
2. If you want to change more effect, press set to choose options, please.
3. When you press SET, it display L***, it is the pixel of horse, press SPEED+/ SPEED- to adjust. If you use 20IC/m (60LEDs/m) strip light, it can drive about 40m long.
4. When it display LP**, it is color of horse racing light, press SPEED+/ SPEED- to adjust, there is white- red- green- blue- yellow- purple- cyan, and auto changing available to choose.
5. When it display LH**, it is speed of horse racing light, press SPEED+ /SPEED- to adjust.
6. When it display F***, it is the stairs setting, press SPEED+ /SPEED- to adjust, make it same quantity to your stairs.
7. When it display FP**, it is the stair light lighting up mode, it is only one for now, can not be changed.
8. When it display FH**, it is stair lighting up speed, press SPEED+ /SPEED- to adjust, the number rise, the speed down.
9. When it display E***, it is the delay time after all light lighted up, it is not real living time, you can try to adjust it by SPEED+ /SPEED-.
*Horse racing light pixel(L***) * its running speed(LH**) = Stairs quantity(F***) * Its lighting up speed(FH**)
press set again to it display **-L, it will auto store the setting you did, when you reboot the system, it will apply the setting.
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• Constant current VS Constant voltage
• What is the voltage drop? How to solve it?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
What is amplifier and its uses?
What is amplifier and its uses?
How amplifier works step by step?
What are the types of amplifier?
How to install an amplifier?
How to wire amplifier?
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips