DC12/24V Max 24A 6A4CH, Smartphone or Tablet WiFi Compatible RGB+White Multi Zone 2.4GHz Controller With WIFI Hub For RGBW LED Light Strips
Universal DC12/24V 24 amps total Red / Green / Blue / White ( RGBW ) LED WiFi Compatible Controller with hand held RF 4 Zone Touch Color Remote. Can control any 12/24V DC RGBW color change LED tape light products. Use to control up to four separate "zones" of RGBW LED strips that will be linked and controlled by one or several wireless remotes or smartphones with the Wi-Fi LED Controller Hub. Synchronization function allows single remote can control an unlimited number of receivers. Color selection wheel provides thousands of options from pure white mode and 19 dynamic color-changing modes with speed, brightness and ON / OFF controls. This system is a high-performance RGBW led touch remote controller, adopting the most advanced PWM control technology, controlling all RGBW led products with Five lines and four circuits( common anode),owning 640 thousand colors and 20 automatical changing modes to choose. Also, It has the memory function(that is to say, the previous settings will be resumed when power on again). It is widely used in led RGBW LED strip light, led module and so on.
With the technology of the 2.4G high frequency wireless remote control, it has the the characteristics of low power consumption, long distance transmission, and strong anti-interference ability ,high speed telecommunications, etc. The remote looks fashionable and elegant , with simple and practical functions of color changing and brightness dimming, the capacitive touch screen design makes the remote easy to use . The modular design and easy screwed terminals enable the controller easy to match with all kinds of led light products. Radio frequency remote control works through walls with range of about 100 feet.
Must be paired with WiFi LED Controller Hub(search CONRGB-WIFI-08 on superlightingled.com) for adjusting all control functions using Smartphone or Tablet running Android or iOS using free app 'WiFi Controller' .
Working temperature: -20-60℃
Supply voltage: DC12V-24V
Output: 4 channels
Connection mode: common anode (+)
Net weight: 186g
Static power consumption: <1W
Output current: <6A (each channel) 24A Max
Output power: 12V:<288W, 24V:<576W
IR Remote Control
Power: AAA battery*2pcs (not including)
Fabrication processing: Multicolor printing & UV varnish
Functions: color changing and brightness dimming
RF Remote Control
1. Master On(–)/Off(O)
Acts as a master On(-)/Off(O) control for all zone-linked RGBW lights. Also activates the
“Master” function, which allows the remote to control the RGBW lights of all zones. If a zone is
currently active, pressing the master On(-) button restores the “Master” function to the remote.
2. Color Selection Ring
Directly selects color along a circular spectrum. To obtain white light only, keep the “Zone On” (|)
button depressed until the light changes to a steady bright white.
3. Selection LED Indicator
Flashes once to indicate when a command has been selected.
4. Brightness Touch Slider - Increase(Right Side)/Decrease(Left Side)
Increases(right side) or decreases(left side) the brightness level. Changing the active mode
resets the brightness level to full.
5. Mode Start/Scroll(M)
Modes feature different color combinations, light transitions, and patterns, with 9 distinct modes.
This button initiates the Mode function and scrolls through the modes in ascending order.
6. Mode Speed - Increase(S+)/Decrease(S-)
Increases (S+)/decreases(S-) the tempo of the mode pattern currently active.
- RBGW Fade In/Out Red, green, blue and white fade in/out in a set cycle.
- Color Flash Red, green, blue, white, purple and yellow ash in .
- Disco Red, green, blue, white, purple and yellow cycle in rotation with ashing transitions.
- Red Fade In and Flash Red brightens to full brightness, then ashes 3 times.
- Green Fade In and Flash Green brightens to full brightness, then ashes 3 times.
- Blue Fade In and Flash Blue brightens to full brightness, then ashes 3 times.
- Color Fade In/Out and Flash Multiple colors fade in/out and then ash randomly.
- 3 Color Change with Fade In/Out Multiple colors cycle with 3 smooth color changes followed by fade in/out.
- White Fade In/Out White ashes continuously
7. Zone On(|)/Off(O) - Zones 1-4
Allows up to four “zones” (i.e. channels) of RGB(W) lights to be separately linked and controlled by the remote. Pressing one of the Zone On(|) buttons activates that zone; commands will affect only lights in that zone. Once linked to a zone, lights remain linked until they are unlinked. Steadily depressing the Zone On(|) button restores the lights in that zone to white.
Linking Lights to Remote Zones
RGB(W) light strips are controlled exclusively by the multi-zone RF remote via the controller.
Linking a Light to the Remote
1. Switch off the main power supply to the light.
2. Restore power and within 3 seconds, choosing one of the “Zone On” (|) buttons, depress the
button until the light begins flashing. It will flash white 2 times, indicating that the light is now
linked to that numbered zone and can be controlled via the remote.
Activating a Zone
To activate a specific zone, depress the “Zone On” (|) button. The zone is now active and remote
commands will only affect lights linked to that zone.
Unlinking a Light to the Remote
1. Determine which zone the light is linked to. This can be done by testing the Zone On/Off controls for each zone on the remote.
2. Switch off the main power supply to the light.
3. Restore power and within 3 seconds, depress one of the “Zone On” (|) buttons until the light flashes 10 times, indicating that the light has been unlinked.
An unlimited number of RGB(W) light strips can be linked to a zone. All the lights linked to that zone will display the commands entered on the wireless remote. Conversely, a single
RGB(W) light strip can be linked to multiple remotes. When the light is unlinkedv, it will be unlinked to all remotes.
Note: The wireless remote operates using radio frequency. The remote controller’s use is not restricted by normal obstructions such as walls, doors, etc. Once programmed they can
be installed anywhere in range of the remote (up to 65 ft. or 20m).
Interior Decoration: Club, bar, corridor, room, hotel, led aquarium lighting, museum, christmas, holiday, Retail LED lighting etc.
Exterior Decoration: Plaza, commercial buildings, parks, scenic spot, evening location, Sign illumination LEDs etc
Supply voltage of this product is 12/24 Volts DC, do not exceed.
Shorting output wires my cause damage to dimmer.
Always observe proper polarity when connecting power and load.
For indoor use only - this product is not waterproof or weatherproof.
QUICK and SLOW speed buttons will only work when unit is in one of the color changing (dynamic) modes.
Connect according to the Wiring Schematic drawing.
Controller can control a maximum of 30 meters of our Flexible RGBW LED Strip. Over 30 meters, the strips have to connect with an amplifier to reinforce the transmission of signal. Use one RGBW Amplifier for every 15 meters of additional LED Strips.
Do not exceed 80% of Power Supply capacity when calculating Power Supply size to use in your system.
Not suitable for automobile applications.
1 x 24A RGBW LED Controller
1 x RF Touch Remote Control
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips